Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like you can get an iPhone4S instead...hehe. I'll probably buy one just because I don't really see any other options and my blackberry is getting old (melting). Plus that nice screen is great for hookers to do lines of coke off of (kidding hehe)
I'd rather get a Nokia N9 with Linux ....

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
My phone sends and receives calls. That's what I bought it do do. After being on a computer 10 hours a day for work, I'll pass on a phone that doubles as another.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
My phone sends and receives calls. That's what I bought it do do. After being on a computer 10 hours a day for work, I'll pass on a phone that doubles as another.
Yeah... I will probably upgrade to a phone that can make phonecalls too, right now it takes pictures with gps tagging and it has a quite good pdf reader and Opera browser, Skype and wifi.... but cannot call so reliably.... :p

EDIT: Well problem is not actually phone but gsm coverage around buildings.....

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah... I will probably upgrade to a phone that can make phonecalls too, right now it takes pictures with gps tagging and it has a quite good pdf reader and Opera browser, Skype and wifi.... but cannot call so reliably.... :p

EDIT: Well problem is not actually phone but gsm coverage around buildings.....
Actually, I think that my phone can do most if not all of that +. I just don't use any of it. Well, I have taken a pic or two. Just enough to display a picture of the person calling.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Actually, I think that my phone can do most if not all of that +. I just don't use any of it. Well, I have taken a pic or two. Just enough to display a picture of the person calling.
Where does that leave us....
We spend an incredible amount on constantly upgrading phones to newer versions with better autofocus and more megapixels and bigger digital image sensors, gps and gyro and lots of new features we never heard of yet that we probably don't need....

Opera mini browser for mobile phones easily synchronizes bookmarks, history, speed dial and more so you can see on your pc what you do on your mobile...... or perhaps your wife can see on PC what you do on mobile, this is a good feature, if images contains gps tagging and you synchronize pics that you take with mobile she can even easily see where you are and when....

And still, we basically only use the mobile to do calls :eek:
And the mobiles are now so advanced that it doesn't even do this properly anymore..... ouuuuuch :eek:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Where does that leave us....
We spend an incredible amount on constantly upgrading phones to newer versions with better autofocus and more megapixels and bigger digital image sensors, gps and gyro and lots of new features we never heard of yet that we probably don't need....

Opera mini browser for mobile phones easily synchronizes bookmarks, history, speed dial and more so you can see on your pc what you do on your mobile...... or perhaps your wife can see on PC what you do on mobile, this is a good feature, if images contains gps tagging and you synchronize pics that you take with mobile she can even easily see where you are and when....

And still, we basically only use the mobile to do calls :eek:
And the mobiles are now so advanced that it doesn't even do this properly anymore..... ouuuuuch :eek:
The Blue Tooth option is nice in the car though. That was the only reason for me to upgrade. Otherwise I'd still have my 8 year old flip phone.
As far as reception, that part could be better.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The Blue Tooth option is nice in the car though. That was the only reason for me to upgrade. Otherwise I'd still have my 8 year old flip phone.
As far as reception, that part could be better.
Yes, Bluetooth in car is nice, I like it a lot, although it's very hard to call out using the dial at the dashboard of the car... not very safe to use, better to use "quickdial" buttons on the phone (Nokia)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Yes, Bluetooth in car is nice, I like it a lot, although it's very hard to call out using the dial at the dashboard of the car... not very safe to use, better to use "quickdial" buttons on the phone (Nokia)
Mine has a voice activation thingy. It has to be set up ahead of time, but once it is, it makes calling a snap.

majorloser

majorloser

I don't know about the rest of you, but that stupid little "tweets" tag on the left side of the page sucks. :mad:

Also the the whole "like/share" thing is just stupid.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't know about the rest of you, but that stupid little "tweets" tag on the left side of the page sucks. :mad:

Also the the whole "like/share" thing is just stupid.
They should combine the three and have a like/tweet/twat button.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow... gentlemen
I got a new phone, this is great, better than Iphone 5 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers