Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

Got Milk?

On a totally different subject (even though I can't stop returning to that picture), I have the sudden urge for Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
damn, this thread just achieved awesomeness it had not been at before.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Who's Borning? Is that another term for "I'm F&#$ing Matt Damon?"

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just finished off a peach lambic that I picked up on the way home. Started off a bit more sweet/tart than I wanted, but I quite liked it by the end.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Just finished off a peach lambic that I picked up on the way home. Started off a bit more sweet/tart than I wanted, but I quite liked it by the end.

I always knew you were a sweet/tart kind of guy.:rolleyes::D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General

dirka dirka muhammad jihad
How did you get a picture of Hillary in 2012 ? :D Where did you get "FuturePic" ? ; I thought it was only in Alpha testing and not GA.

Later,

Njedpx3 .. The Man of the Forest ;)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'm watching G.I. Joe. Wow, there's a whole lot of sub-par CGI in this movie.
You slam the CGI and not the acting?! I haven't seen it yet, so, is the CGI worse than the acting or is the whole thing just a pile of steaming poop?!

-pat

(quality of acting doesn't necessarily relate to entertaining movie...hence...Leprechaun 1-7)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Pat - the acting of some was miserable, but others weren't so bad. The CGI was overused, IMO. A little bit more, and they could have had a cartoon (which probably would have been better). Overall, it was entertaining, but not so much that I'll watch it again. I haven't seen the cartoon in a long time, but I don't think that the movie did it justice.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Pat - the acting of some was miserable, but others weren't so bad. The CGI was overused, IMO. A little bit more, and they could have had a cartoon (which probably would have been better). Overall, it was entertaining, but not so much that I'll watch it again. I haven't seen the cartoon in a long time, but I don't think that the movie did it justice.
I have to agree,saw this movie on the big screen and i was not impressed.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Cobra La-la-la-la-la-la-la!

-pat

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm having windmill cookies and organic 2% milk so that I don't get all the estrogen (female hormone) fed to cows. However I don't care what's in the cookies. I can just tell that it's all good. We just got them at the dollar store. I also bought 4 black rubber door stopper wedge things. My g/f was baffled but I know you guys understand. Mopads? Momoney in my pocket. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis