Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I sometimes treat myself to organic skim milk. Non-organic milk is about $2/gallon, but the organic is $3/half gallon. Stuff is delicious, though.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I got my new (to me) pre-amp hooked up... There's no way it can sound the same... :p

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I sometimes treat myself to organic skim milk. Non-organic milk is about $2/gallon, but the organic is $3/half gallon. Stuff is delicious, though.
Congrats on "Slumlord" by the way...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Pat - the acting of some was miserable, but others weren't so bad. The CGI was overused, IMO. A little bit more, and they could have had a cartoon (which probably would have been better). Overall, it was entertaining, but not so much that I'll watch it again. I haven't seen the cartoon in a long time, but I don't think that the movie did it justice.
I heard they had some really bad science in the movie too.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Random Thoughts for the Day :D

Random Thoughts for the Day:

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.

15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that?

19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay

Okay admit it, at least one or more mad you laugh. Have a great day :)

Peace and Quiet of the Forest.

Forest Man

Last edited by a moderator:
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that?
Come on! Everyone knows the answer to that! It's 42! :D

Little kids come up with the most spectacular questions.

BTW - You'd never run over Jinx, Snake Eyes, or Storm Shadow...

-pat

majorloser

majorloser

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/rZq2T8VoeYA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/rZq2T8VoeYA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That one's gonna take a while. I've really been whoring it up. 27K+ :eek:
It'll probably never happen, and I don't think that he was the kind of guy to really care about that stuff. It was a nice gesture, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to get ready for work and then take the pooch up to the park. Have a great day, everybody.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Sometimes ....

The more threads I read about things I didn't really research or pursue before, I find out just how dumb I was Audioholics is great for building knowledge ..and friends :)

Peace and good-day to all,

Forest Man

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki just polished off a whole roadkill bunny. She seems pleased.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
^^ gross.

I'm down to 209.6 now, which I'm quite pleased with. I started off at about 222 lbs, and I'm trying to get down to 1xx before I go to Whistler on Jan 3rd. If I lose another 3 pounds, it'll be the lightest I've been in over a decade.

Damn, I like pizza and white chocolate macademia nut cookies.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
^^ gross.

I'm down to 209.6 now, which I'm quite pleased with. I started off at about 222 lbs, and I'm trying to get down to 1xx before I go to Whistler on Jan 3rd. If I lose another 3 pounds, it'll be the lightest I've been in over a decade.

Damn, I like pizza and white chocolate macademia nut cookies.
Try Nikii's diet and you will exceed (regurgitate) goal very quickly. :eek:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm trying to lose weight, not lose the will to live. ;-)

I've changed my stance on weight loss and it seems to be working out very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis