Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
My brother is good at getting me to spend money. He mentioned last week that he made some of the cookies that our mom made when we were growing up (delicious oatmeal chocolate chip) and that he used a mixer to make the dough.

Now I'm thinking about getting the mixer that I just saw ten minutes ago on Amazon's Gold Box deal. I'm weak.
dunno man.That is money that goes into the system.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No idea when we will move. Haven't sold the house yet so we aren't in any rush atm.
Ahhh. I thought that you had sold the house. I must be remembering when you got an offer, and I just assumed that it sold.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
dunno man.That is money that goes into the system.:)
You should taste these cookies. You'd understand. :)

Besides, I need one more kitchen gadget that I'll use once or twice before losing motivation. It could sit proudly next to my juicer. Yeah, that was a wise purchase. :rolleyes:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
just finished watching "Young @ Heart". I must need a good cry or something, that movie got me choked up a couple of times.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I went to a Christening today and introduced a small group of people to the term 'grundle'. I also mentioned 'The Cleveland Steamer' but no explanation seemed to be required as just the term induced gails of laughter. I thought I would save 'The One Eyed Pirate' for the next time I see those guys. :eek: :D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
More posts needed

Alex,

You are short some 9,133 posts :eek: so how can you be a slumlord, you spartan?

Later and have a great night ;)

Forest Man

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching G.I. Joe. Wow, there's a whole lot of sub-par CGI in this movie.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'd make a comment about getting probed, but I'll wait another one year and two weeks.
That's a follow up to this?: :confused:

Man, you guy's are out of control. :rolleyes:

You know, I was going to add to this but in a rare moment of self restraint I deleted the next disgusting thing that came to mind. :D

I'm going to make up a bunch of RCA cables in order to calibrate a former "workmate's" HDTV. He's currently running coax (F connector) from the DVD player to the TV. What a farm boy ... :rolleyes: :D :p

majorloser

majorloser

The forum has officially reached an all-time low with the past few posts.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
So this is what goes on here at night, while I'm sound asleep.:eek::D

Matt34

Matt34

So I may or may not have bought some speakers this morning. Not the paradigm sig 2 that I want to get at a later date but these will be replacing the beta 20 in the ht setup.

Hint: I've own a set of these before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis