RCA cable recommendations

Aaron Kwekel

Aaron Kwekel

Audioholic
Hello.
What are some good budget rca cables? Going to be connecting a external amp to my denon 3700h this weekend.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I usually use Monoprice or Mediabridge. Want to get fancier with name brand cable stock and connectors with good construction reputations maybe BlueJeansCable or World's Best Cables (via Amazon, keep in mind WBC is poking fun at audiophile stuff here and there, too). No need to overthink it particularly....will the power amp be fairly close to the avr?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just for fun, some measurements of a silly expensive rca cable and a basic one:

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Highly recommend Worlds Best Cables reasonable price and very good components in there rcas no frills and crazy clams either just well made out of very good cable and RCA’s in about any length you need .

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I actually used to use Bluejeans for my interconnects. The heavy duty connectors, quality cable and are totally worth it. I am all XLR from pre to amp and to the sub now though, so I don't use them currently.

Aaron Kwekel

Aaron Kwekel

Audioholic
I usually use Monoprice or Mediabridge. Want to get fancier with name brand cable stock and connectors with good construction reputations maybe BlueJeansCable or World's Best Cables (via Amazon, keep in mind WBC is poking fun at audiophile stuff here and there, too). No need to overthink it particularly....will the power amp be fairly close to the avr?
Right underneath it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis