RBH SX-T1 B-stock sale

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Seriously, I have no life.
Ratings
6,417 14 6
Anyone looking for super dynamic accurate large heavy "bookshelf" speakers on huge sale, look at the b-stock RBH SX-T1.

You can call RBH or PM me for pricing.

The cabinets are b-stock so they will have some minor scratches.

Currently RBH is ordering more drivers to install in these SX-T1 cabinets.

adk highlander

adk highlander

pessimistic optimist
Ratings
1,969 4
Ok. I will bite. Can you PM me the pricing each? If I were to do this it would be 3. Thanks.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Warlord
Ratings
4,301 22 4
Wait, you were able to get the Reference model?
Yeah!
Upgrading to the reference cost almost as much again as the cost of the discounted T1's, but I want to hedge my bets on these and if they don't work for me, I think the reference speakers will resell easy enough in the Atlanta market.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Warlord
Ratings
4,301 22 4
I should add upgrading to the Reference drivers delayed delivery until mid-July.
Obviously (since I am getting them),that is not an issue for me!

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Ratings
Great deal... I just went and listened to the Revels last night for the third time and are 98% sold on them. Only thing holding me back is I hear you have to have the right synergy with the Revels. I did find however that Tubes really made my RBH SX-6300R Towers sing..

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Warlord
Ratings
4,301 22 4
Great deal... I just went and listened to the Revels last night for the third time and are 98% sold on them. Only thing holding me back is I hear you have to have the right synergy with the Revels. I did find however that Tubes really made my RBH SX-6300R Towers sing..
Not that I'd have any insight on the topic, but when you say tubes, what are you referring to?
Tubes in the pre-amp section?
Tubes in the amp?
Tubes in both?
What specific tube unit improved the sound and what were you using before?

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Ratings
How much are they going for? I live down the street from rbh.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Seriously, I have no life.
Ratings
6,417 14 6
I just went and listened to the Revels last night for the third time and are 98% sold on them. Only thing holding me back is I hear you have to have the right synergy with the Revels.
Just make sure you can buy them used or b-stock or very highly discounted just in case you want to sell them a few months later. :D

A friend bought the Revel F208s from our mutual "lost" friend Joe at 50% off and sold them a couple of months later with no problem at all. :D

Last edited:
ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Ratings
Not that I'd have any insight on the topic, but when you say tubes, what are you referring to?
Tubes in the pre-amp section?
Tubes in the amp?
Tubes in both?
What specific tube unit improved the sound and what were you using before?
Primaluna Dialogue HP Integrated Amp. I was running KT88 tubes. I loved the amp and wish I had never sold it. Only issue was the heat. I live in Florida and it was like an oven.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Ratings
Just make sure you can buy them used or b-stock or very highly discounted just in case you want to sell them a few months later. :D

A friend bought the Revel F208s from our mutual "lost" friend Joe at 50% off and sold them a couple of months later with no problem at all. :D
The F208 is what I was
Listening too. But not 50% off. Deal is only around 20 off. So the dealer is still making some change. Have not made a decision. But to be honest. These would be the first purchase I I demoed a few times beforehand.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis