RBH SX-T1 B-stock sale

C

CoryW

Audioholic
Anyone looking for super dynamic accurate large heavy "bookshelf" speakers on huge sale, look at the b-stock RBH SX-T1.

You can call RBH or PM me for pricing.

The cabinets are b-stock so they will have some minor scratches.

Currently RBH is ordering more drivers to install in these SX-T1 cabinets.
I was out to the RBH shop today. The have additional office space across the street from the mothership. And damn, is there so many wonderful things there.

My SX-T1 pair was stock, but I had three scanspeak 9500 reference tweeters in storage and wouldn’t you know, there were three mint tweeters in the B-stock shop. I also had 6 reference drivers in storage. My Sx-T1 set is now a reference model. It’s incredible. Along with the two 10” reference subs I pulled from there.....and my new 616 cabinets..it’s Santa’s shop.
They still have gobs of beautiful gear.

Attachments

C

CoryW

Audioholic
I think he already owned the 1010-subs.

Even I tried to buy some SX-1010 for myself. Heck, even Brian at RBH wanted some SX-1010s for himself! :D
I’ve had the 1010-SEN subs with three 770/r for two years. I’ve moved them slowly along to ultimate power.
On another note, they are ready to start production in the new 12” twin beasts. They are massive, meaty and will blow your house down.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I’ve had the 1010-SEN subs with three 770/r for two years. I’ve moved them slowly along to ultimate power.
On another note, they are ready to start production in the new 12” twin beasts. They are massive, meaty and will blow your house down.
Yeah the new big S-1212N sub looks very promising.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis