RBH SX-T1 B-stock sale

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Anyone looking for super dynamic accurate large heavy "bookshelf" speakers on huge sale, look at the b-stock RBH SX-T1.

You can call RBH or PM me for pricing.

The cabinets are b-stock so they will have some minor scratches.

Currently RBH is ordering more drivers to install in these SX-T1 cabinets.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Ok. I will bite. Can you PM me the pricing each? If I were to do this it would be 3. Thanks.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Wait, you were able to get the Reference model?
Yeah!
Upgrading to the reference cost almost as much again as the cost of the discounted T1's, but I want to hedge my bets on these and if they don't work for me, I think the reference speakers will resell easy enough in the Atlanta market.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I should add upgrading to the Reference drivers delayed delivery until mid-July.
Obviously (since I am getting them), that is not an issue for me!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
As Kurt said, the Reference Tweeters are available now, but the Reference Woofers should be available by mid-July, hopefully earlier.

SX-T1 Availability (6/13/18):
Black: 2 pairs (after Kurt's orders)
Sandalwood: 4 pairs

https://rbhsound.com/installers_audiorx.php

Last edited:
ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Great deal... I just went and listened to the Revels last night for the third time and are 98% sold on them. Only thing holding me back is I hear you have to have the right synergy with the Revels. I did find however that Tubes really made my RBH SX-6300R Towers sing..

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Great deal... I just went and listened to the Revels last night for the third time and are 98% sold on them. Only thing holding me back is I hear you have to have the right synergy with the Revels. I did find however that Tubes really made my RBH SX-6300R Towers sing..
Not that I'd have any insight on the topic, but when you say tubes, what are you referring to?
Tubes in the pre-amp section?
Tubes in the amp?
Tubes in both?
What specific tube unit improved the sound and what were you using before?

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
How much are they going for? I live down the street from rbh.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I just went and listened to the Revels last night for the third time and are 98% sold on them. Only thing holding me back is I hear you have to have the right synergy with the Revels.
Just make sure you can buy them used or b-stock or very highly discounted just in case you want to sell them a few months later. :D

A friend bought the Revel F208s from our mutual "lost" friend Joe at 50% off and sold them a couple of months later with no problem at all. :D

Last edited:
ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Not that I'd have any insight on the topic, but when you say tubes, what are you referring to?
Tubes in the pre-amp section?
Tubes in the amp?
Tubes in both?
What specific tube unit improved the sound and what were you using before?
Primaluna Dialogue HP Integrated Amp. I was running KT88 tubes. I loved the amp and wish I had never sold it. Only issue was the heat. I live in Florida and it was like an oven.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Just make sure you can buy them used or b-stock or very highly discounted just in case you want to sell them a few months later. :D

A friend bought the Revel F208s from our mutual "lost" friend Joe at 50% off and sold them a couple of months later with no problem at all. :D
The F208 is what I was
Listening too. But not 50% off. Deal is only around 20 off. So the dealer is still making some change. Have not made a decision. But to be honest. These would be the first purchase I I demoed a few times beforehand.

C

CoryW

Audioholic
********Attention all cheapskates*********
contact factoryoutlet@rbh.com if you want to know what they have in stock. They have amazing stuff from drivers, new cabinets, built systems, sub amplifiers. You name it. Duane is awesome to work with. He will take care of you. I just brought home a SA-400 so cheap. What fun.

Anyone looking for super dynamic accurate large heavy "bookshelf" speakers on huge sale, look at the b-stock RBH SX-T1.

You can call RBH or PM me for pricing.

The cabinets are b-stock so they will have some minor scratches.

Currently RBH is ordering more drivers to install in these SX-T1 cabinets.
I went out to RBH today and brought home two new SX-T1 for what amounts to theft. On top of two 1010/R subs..........wahoo. For B stock, not one single mark or defect could be seen. They are dead sexy.

Attachments

Last edited:
C

CoryW

Audioholic
How much are they going for? I live down the street from rbh.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
$2k, but today was the last day. I bet they would honor the price still.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
I have the older t2 with subs. Have I should upgrade to the reference drivers. Rbh it's great to work with. I love their bstock.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Um, one pair in black now. :)
I wouldn't bet on that!
The inventory numbers ADTG gave were June of 2018. I suspect that inventory had moved by now (at the prices they went for) and this must be another that turned up somewhere! Cool that you got the bases. They were out of stock last summer when this sale was going on!

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I went out to RBH today and brought home two new SX-T1 for what amounts to theft. On top of two 1010/R subs..........wahoo. For B stock, not one single mark or defect could be seen. They are dead sexy.
Oooh! I'm jelly like Smuckers!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I wouldn't bet on that!
The inventory numbers ADTG gave were June of 2018. I suspect that inventory had moved by now (at the prices they went for) and this must be another that turned up somewhere! Cool that you got the bases. They were out of stock last summer when this sale was going on!
I think he already owned the 1010-subs.

Even I tried to buy some SX-1010 for myself. Heck, even Brian at RBH wanted some SX-1010s for himself! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis