RBH Sound Owner's Thread

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Ah, they must've just increased the price cause I remember when the S7t's dropped they were $15k/pair. But still those top of the line THX Dominus certified speakers still $4k cheaper than RBH"s special over-priced paint job speakers. Just kind of irks me that they priced them that high. These speakers best earn all the darn awards out there and be "speaker of the year" and have the best specs for their price range. Haha! :D
But you gotta realize RBH speakers aren't being made in a Chinese sweatshop anymore either. RBH has their own factory now or did they get a really big Warehouse can't remember. On top of that, just for sh$ts and giggles, when was the last time you checked with a automotive paint & body shop? More than half of any estimate is for labor, painting materials, one pint of paint alone can run over 200 bucks, that doesn't include the activator and the clear coat, it's very expensive very time consuming. Part's are usually lower than painting materials.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
But you gotta realize RBH speakers aren't being made in the Chinese sweatshop anymore either. RBH has their own factory now or did they get a really big Warehouse can't remember.
The RBH UNRIVALED and SF-series speakers will be handcrafted in Utah.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
:p
I will take the Perlisten's with two Bryston Mono amps. Please and thank you. :p
Them Perlisten's aren't for me. To me they have that Cyclops look.:p Well maybe not a Cyclops look, but for sure they got the googly eye looks. :p Lolo.. Now Bryston, oh hell yeah! I'll take two please.;) Now to be fair, they probably go good with my Yamaha RX-A4A. With that big Cyclops volume knob in the middle. Like Gene stated, he gets cross eyed staring at that big volume knob too long. Be like looking into a looking glass of a kaleidoscope.:D;)
Screenshot_20220329-145824~3.png

Googly eyes I tell you!

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Duane says they plan to offer the SF-8300 Standard & Reference towers. However, he doesn't have pricing yet.
Cool thanks!!!! Are all these new items amps and speakers going to be reviewed? And are they going to put them on there website. Also do they have pricing on the sub amps they told you about?

Please and thank you!!!! :D

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, those prices seem pretty crazy. $22k for those?? I would never. Seems like RBH is stepping up too high in my opinion. Would love to see those go up against the Perlisten S7T's. Which are $15k/pair.
I'm having a hard time justifying those prices over my SV 831R I'd rather get those give up the bass extension and combine them with a good sub then go with the unrivaled

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'm having a hard time justifying those prices over my SV 831R I'd rather get those give up the bass extension and combine them with a good sub then go with the unrivaled
Well, one could say that you actually have SVTR towers (SV831R/SV1212R). And the SVTR towers have more bass and dynamics than the UNRIVALED-8300 towers. :D

SVTR & UNRIVATED-8300:

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well, one could say that you actually have SVTR towers (SV831R/SV1212R). And the SVTR towers have more bass and dynamics than the UNRIVALED-8300 towers. :D

SVTR & UNRIVATED-8300:
Yeah when you put it that way your spot on

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think there are definitely people who prefer the Ferrari Red and Ferrari Yellow over piano black - a few clients have expressed much interest in the UNRIVALED-8300 towers over the SVTR towers.

Some people also don't want big giant speakers like the SVTR towers of power. They want "regular size" single towers that look awesome with their home aesthetics.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I think there are definitely people who prefer the Ferrari Red and Ferrari Yellow over piano black - a few clients have expressed much interest in the UNRIVALED-8300 towers over the SVTR towers.

Some people also don't want big giant speakers like the SVTR towers of power. They want "regular size" single towers that look awesome with their home aesthetics.
Umm, @AcuDefTechGuy hey, you know how much Big Dan, and I, really, really, reeeeally!! Appreciate how much you do for us! I know you gonna be getting some new loaves of bread, please don't forget to break off some for Big Dan and Me,!! ;)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Umm, @AcuDefTechGuy hey, you know how much Big Dan, and I, really, really, reeeeally!! Appreciate how much you do for us! I know you gonna be getting some new loaves of bread, please don't forget to break off some for Big Dan and Me,!! ;)
I already said I want to have his babies. I don't know what more I can offer :D

P

ParleyW

Audioholic
Own a very special studio monitor that was designed for a very large customer that didn’t like the prices charged by other manufacturers. It uses the heavy cast frame 12” woofer, I’ve upgraded the 6.5” and tweeter to RBH Reference models. The crossovers have a bit of tweaking via two toggle switches. It’s a sealed cabinet. They are stunning. Easily outclasses a great monitor, my JBL 4412. Paired with a good sub…match made in heaven. 80lb per.

Attachments

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Own a very special studio monitor that was designed for a very large customer that didn’t like the prices charged by other manufacturers. It uses the heavy cast frame 12” woofer, I’ve upgraded the 6.5” and tweeter to RBH Reference models. The crossovers have a bit of tweaking via two toggle switches. It’s a sealed cabinet. They are stunning. Easily outclasses a great monitor, my JBL 4412. Paired with a good sub…match made in heaven. 80lb per.
Man that's one beast of a studio monitor! Very nice!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis