RBH Sound Owner's Thread

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
(, I don't know how Andrew really does all of what he does.)

I know how he does it! He's an audioholic our addiction to audio drives us to do incredibly insane things!

I wanna be just like him when I grow up :D
Yeah! Dude's gotta have some replicants running around helping him out. :D

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Oh yeah. That's the UNRIVALED-6500.

Looks like Thor's personal speakers. :D

Ferrari Yellow or Ferrari Red would be a totally awesome Last Speaker You Will Ever Need to Buy. :D
I like the new SVTR towers with the black drivers and active crossovers. Those look dope

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I do know the 2 new sub amps are:

DA-1802DSP: 900W x 2CH 4 ohm, 1800W x 1CH
DA-2602DSP: 1300W x 2CH 4 ohm, 2600W x 1CH

The 1212N-SF/R (SF series sub) is similar in price to the previous SV-1212NR sub. So I would guess that the SF series speakers may be similar in price to the SV-6500 and SV-61. But just speculation for now. :D

I don't think the previous model on-wall, in-wall, in-ceiling speakers have changed. New models like the 821W/R and 821CW/R will be available, but you already know this. :D
I'm all over those amps when they come out and the 821 WR as well Id have the base 5 the L C R and RS and LS to be as beastly as possible then upgrade the rears to the 661WR that would be straight up pimpin!

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I like the new SVTR towers with the black drivers and active crossovers. Those look dope
Dan, they really bad a$$ brother. Yeah I know, we ain't seen no test or spec results but I haven't seen any RBH speakers with bad test or crazy spec's.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I'm all over those amps when they come out and the 821 WR as well Id have the base 5 the L C R and RS and LS to be as beastly as possible then upgrade the rears to the 661WR that would be straight up pimpin!
Right! Andrew gonna sell me a ATi 3 channel amp 50% off.:D Said since I'm gonna be a beta tester for them RBH tower's.;)
This what Andrew gonna get for me to pair up.
Screenshot_20220327-125153~2.png

Last edited:
Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Which speakers?
The T+A's are pretty much my endgame speakers. I can't foresee selling those until I'm too deaf to enjoy them anymore. Likewise, the Big Mac's are going to be permanent fixtures in the living room system. Wifey loves the way those look, and they are quite enjoyable to listen to. (side note, I wanted to swap and listen to the LS360's upstairs for a year, but she doesn't want the Big Black Boxes in the living room and I don't have anyone to help me move four 130+ pound speakers up and down the stairs :confused:)

Why do I keep buying speakers? I guess it's the "I always wanted to know what those sounded like" itch that I get when there's a deal to be had. Something akin to wanting to hear the "house sound" of different brands. The RBH 1266SE's I just got were too good a price to pass up, even if I never planned to keep them forever. But now I can say "I've heard RBH speakers." And so on.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The T+A's are pretty much my endgame speakers. I can't foresee selling those until I'm too deaf to enjoy them anymore. Likewise, the Big Mac's are going to be permanent fixtures in the living room system. Wifey loves the way those look, and they are quite enjoyable to listen to. (side note, I wanted to swap and listen to the LS360's upstairs for a year, but she doesn't want the Big Black Boxes in the living room and I don't have anyone to help me move four 130+ pound speakers up and down the stairs :confused:)

Why do I keep buying speakers? I guess it's the "I always wanted to know what those sounded like" itch that I get when there's a deal to be had. Something akin to wanting to hear the "house sound" of different brands. The RBH 1266SE's I just got were too good a price to pass up, even if I never planned to keep them forever. But now I can say "I've heard RBH speakers." And so on.
I can tell you love big speakers with multiple big drivers.

@Replicant 7, @Danzilla31, @Movie2099 and @flyboylr45 can also appreciate big speakers with multiple big drivers. :D

TA110= 2 x 10" woofers, 2 x 6.5" woofers
LS360 = 2 x 10" woofers, 1 x 8" woofer
1266 = 1 x 12" woofer, 2 x 6.5" woofers

Some of us just love them big speakers with multiple big drivers - the Towers of Power. :D

My SVT= 2 x 12" woofers, 3 x 8" woofers
My SXT2= 2 x 10" woofers, 4 x 6.5" woofers

No Replacement for Displacement! :D

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Prices for the UNRIVALED 8300 and 6500 towers (the Ferrari Red, Ferrari Yellow, etc.):

UNRIVALED-8300: $22,000/pair
UNRIVALED-6500: $18,000/pair

Preliminary MSRP Prices:
SF-6500 REFERENCE tower will be in the $6,500-$7,500/pair range
SF-6500 STANDARD tower will be in the $4,200-$5,000/pair range

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Prices for the UNRIVALED 8300 and 6500 towers (the Ferrari Red, Ferrari Yellow, etc.):

Preliminary MSRP Prices:
SF-6500 REFERENCE tower will be in the $6,600-$7,500/pair range
Definetly going to have to see some specs measurements and reviews for the price range. And an updated website with all there new options would be very very helpful.

Kindoff hard to be excited about new products when they don't have them on there sites. If it hadn't been for you and Gene I'd never have known they had some of the new products coming out. Like the amps and bigger on walls

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

Preliminary MSRP Prices:
Does the SF have a 8300 range? Or just the standard version of the unrivaled 6500 only

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Does the SF have a 8300 range? Or just the standard version of the unrivaled 6500 only
Yeah, like the quality of the drivers and the materials used, XO design etc. I was at my Son's home last week, he has those Elites tower's that Andrew got for me back in 2018. I have Polks Signature Series 60's and I like them. But as for clarity mid-range detail, Elites are way about the S60's. Just so I don't get hit with but you didn't do apple to apple comparison. Well my Son has Yamaha RX-A1080. He let me play with his AVR, I set it exactly as I have my RX-A4A. Surely the SF-6500 are above the Elites. Hopefully we'll get more info from Andrew.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General

Preliminary MSRP Prices:
Wow, those prices seem pretty crazy. $22k for those?? I would never. Seems like RBH is stepping up too high in my opinion. Would love to see those go up against the Perlisten S7T's. Which are $15k/pair.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, those prices seem pretty crazy. $22k for those?? I would never. Seems like RBH is stepping up too high in my opinion. Would love to see those go up against the Perlisten S7T's. Which are $15k/pair.
The Perlisten S7t is $18K/pair, which is the same price as the UNRIVALED-6500 tower.

The Perlisten R7t is $10K/pair.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
The Perlisten S7t is $18K/pair, which is the same price as the UNRIVALED-6500 tower.

The Perlisten R7t is $10K/pair.
Ah, they must've just increased the price cause I remember when the S7t's dropped they were $15k/pair. But still those top of the line THX Dominus certified speakers still $4k cheaper than RBH"s special over-priced paint job speakers. Just kind of irks me that they priced them that high. These speakers best earn all the darn awards out there and be "speaker of the year" and have the best specs for their price range. Haha! :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Ah, they must've just increased the price cause I remember when the S7t's dropped they were $15k/pair. But still those top of the line THX Dominus certified speakers still $4k cheaper than RBH"s special over-priced paint job speakers. Just kind of irks me that they priced them that high. These speakers best earn all the darn awards out there and be "speaker of the year" and have the best specs for their price range. Haha! :D
Definitely see your point about the THX-Dominus certification.

Well... Personal Preferences ........ :D

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis