RBH Sound Owner's Thread

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Mike, don't be a party pooper! :D

We can still have a party for the current RBH models. :D

And also an Anticipation Party for the new series. :D
Promises, promises, What they got Subs? Stackable's? Old Stock? They still got to many hands in the fire about what color RBH gonna put on their new line of their "Value" Tower line? Any other color they looking at other than Flat black and Piano Black? White maybe? WalNut? Rosewood? This year or next release date? Like I said when they do finally release their new line, I got first dibits on your Towers your running off of that Yamaha RX-A3080. You know you gonna upgrade. I know you still chat with Brian over at RBH. Throw out some crumbs man! Lots of RBH fans on AH.

Last edited:
cbecker33

cbecker33

Audioholic
Promises, promises, What they got Subs? Stackable's? Old Stock? They still got to many hands in the fire about what color RBH gonna put on their new line of their "Value" Tower line? Any other color they looking at other than Flat black and Piano Black? White maybe? WalNut? Rosewood? This year or next release date? Like I said when they do finally release their new line, I got first dibits on your Towers your running off of that Yamaha RX-A3080. You know you gonna upgrade. I know you still chat with Brian over at RBH. Throw out some crumbs man! Lots of RBH fans on AH.
I'd be interested in a flat black, 'value' tower if it is to be released this year...

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I'd be interested in a flat black, 'value' tower if it is to be released this year...
Any Tower RBH got coming out this year next year or when ever when Thor decides to open up his new loaf of bread and break off some Crumbs! WE shall see.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I just deleted my last post quoting 'zilla because for some reason I thought I was quoting someone else. Oops.

E

Erod

Audioholic
Anyone interested in a pair of rosewood SV-61R speakers, please DM me. I'm actually buying the exact same speakers in black to match my LCR speakers. These work perfectly, but I want to match the finish with my other speakers.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It’s a good thing @Danzilla31, @flyboylr45, and a few others have already gotten their SV831‘s and SV1212’s because the prices on these are going to increase (like many other things from many other companies these days).

If you are planning on getting these SV’s, you might want to do it within the next 30 days or discuss with your dealer.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
We will be hosting a Virtual Press Event for RBH Sound this Friday at 5pm EDT for their unveiling of their new UNRIIVALED series of loudspeakers.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
We will be hosting a Virtual Press Event for RBH Sound this Friday at 5pm EDT for their unveiling of their new UNRIIVALED series of loudspeakers.

They look like they have Viking Wings. :D

Love those flashy colors! :D

Must be the 6500 (6.5" woofers x 5).

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
VPE is put on hold for now. Sorry guys. They are sending me 8300s soon though ;)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
VPE is put on hold for now. Sorry guys. They are sending me 8300s soon though ;)
Oh, so the Red tower is the new "8300 tower": 3 x 8” woofers, 2 x 6.5” midrange and 1 x AMT tweeter.

The White tower is the "6500 tower": 5 x 6.5" Drivers and 1 AMT tweeter.

The Yellow bookshelf is the "61" bookshelf: 6.5" woofer and 1 AMT tweeter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis