RBH Sound Owner's Thread

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Seriously, I have no life.
Ratings
6,940 17 6
I've been waiting for the review of the SVT towers, and now it is here.

Actually, this is the review of the SVTR (Reference),which means the modular tower has the SV-1212R, instead of the SV-1212. The top cabinet is the same SV-831.

The response is as accurate as I expected, which is about +/- 2.5dB from about 400Hz-20kHz. The SX-T1/T30 and Status Acoustics 8T is also about +/- 2.5dB.

https://www.audioholics.com/tower-speaker-reviews/rbh-svtr-tower-reference-speaker-review

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic General
Ratings
698 2
I've been waiting for the review of the SVT towers, and now it is here.

Actually, this is the review of the SVTR (Reference),which means the modular tower has the SV-1212R, instead of the SV-1212. The top cabinet is the same SV-831.

The response is as accurate as I expected, which is about +/- 2.5dB from about 400Hz-20kHz. The SX-T1/T30 and Status Acoustics 8T is also about +/- 2.5dB.

https://www.audioholics.com/tower-speaker-reviews/rbh-svtr-tower-reference-speaker-review
Sooooooooo..... This means............. Your buying all new towers right? ;). If you are I want first crack at the ones you have now!!!!!! Although I'm not sure even my house could handle that level of audio awesomeness I gotta feeling my foundation and body would give out before Those towers would! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Ratings
6,940 17 6
Sooooooooo..... This means............. Your buying all new towers right? ;). If you are I want first crack at the ones you have now!!!!!! Although I'm not sure even my house could handle that level of audio awesomeness I gotta feeling my foundation and body would give out before Those towers would! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I love my five SX-T2/R towers, which are the main speakers in my HT room (no comments about the pillows! :D).

But if I can sell the SX-T2/R, you bet I'd be getting five of these SVTR towers! :D

Right now, I have a pair of the SVT towers in my living room (bi-amped with RBH SA-500DSP amp).

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic General
Ratings
698 2
I love my five SX-T2/R towers, which are the main speakers in my HT room (no comments about the pillows! :D).

But if I can sell the SX-T2/R, you bet I'd be getting five of these SVTR towers! :D

Right now, I have a pair of the SVT towers in my living room (bi-amped with RBH SA-500DSP amp).

I think the pillows are sexy there what set the whole thing off! :D

Cjamrr

Cjamrr

Audioholic
Ratings
I don’t see RBH setting up a exhibit at Axpona in Schaumburg Renaissance Center in Illinois this April of 2019.
I was expecting to see them and listen to these awesome speakers I’ve been hearing about. Too bad, can’t find any RBH in the state.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Ratings
6,940 17 6
I don’t see RBH setting up a exhibit at Axpona in Schaumburg Renaissance Center in Illinois this April of 2019.
I was expecting to see them and listen to these awesome speakers I’ve been hearing about. Too bad, can’t find any RBH in the state.
Let me ask Daren to see if they will be there.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Ratings
6,940 17 6
Daren said that he would look into AXPONA 2019, so there is a chance RBH will be there! :D

If not at AXPONA, then they’ll probably showcase somewhere else like RMAF.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis