D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Watching a crime docu. It was tried four times on murder and either thrown out or not enough evidence of guilt. So the military had a trial and found guilty. The little boys, now much older, as witnesses were the key so yeah that's real strong. Then a shard of glass on the military uniform wasn't conclusive but still entered into evidence. Also shells were found on the carpet by the cleaning crew later, so great job there by the investigating team. A panel of seven military made the decision, and it didn't need to be 100% in agreement. Maybe 4-3 or 5-2 at worst. Mmkay. :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Also no blood. No DNA. Neighbor witness had the time at 10-1030pm, which meant the military person was just getting off their shift, which was located 140 miles away. The murder would have been estimated at 3am. The camo was different than the uniform worn in service. Another teen claimed to have bragged about the murder.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I remember recently hearing 'jurors like to have blood, DNA, fingerprints' etc. Yeah no poop. :rolleyes:

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I've done some pretty stupid things in the past but still can't get over the driver outside his car in the middle of a busy road without lights of any kind on. You could smoke a bowl of pot and still probably figure that one out. I just don't get it. I hope it's something like battery died and no power.

Another is the ability to park on the inside of two opposing lanes. As if the shoulder wasn't risky, that one just seems like a prayer. Also the crosswalk with two lanes going in each direction on a busy street. I've seen what looks like a main drag. Well people aren't going 30 that's for sure. Some of these is just common sense. One look and it's like ah I'll find another way to cross.
Milwaukee is combating reckless driving with this. It only cost $88K, too. I saw it on the road Wednesday- before the news report and didn't know what it was for, but wondered if the safety cones had been stolen.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
HUD- it is one thing to give the needy public assistance as in an apartment, but why a house?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Note that my new job is at a more or less homeless apartment, and there really isn't an alternative for some of em. Drugs, lack of job skills, nobody would hire etc. So it's either they're on the streets, or this. I don't really see an alternative, but I'm wondering why a house? Large family?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm sure you've heard by now this one on how Pool and Rubin are accepting money from a Russia company to push their propaganda. Note the author says along the lines of "to keep pushing" this disinformation. Meaning to continue what they already were pushing the Russia nonsense I assume before being paid. Something in the neighborhood of $100k per week since they do have substantial subscribers.

It's why I believe conservative media, outside the WSJ, is largely dead. They have nothing to say for America, or for a Republic. I suppose it could work well enough for them, but they're void of any ideas. I think quite a bit of it is on auto-pilot. They'll say, "Well what about the liberal media?!?!," but I don't see the cartoonish clowns in the left like I do them.
After Trump is gone maybe, maybe they will get better. But is there any reason to really believe that?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's what I've often wondered with conservative media. How are you going to win elections with a$$holes? Be even bigger a$$holes?? Quite the achievement. :rolleyes:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Tim Pool's dad calls in. I think there's some discrepancy between receiving money from Russia and them putting Pool and Rubin on their channel because their pushing the anti-Ukraine message. In the end it doesn't really matter much to me. There are conservatives pushing Russian propaganda to defeat Democrats.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That's the problem I think with conservative media. Since their template is so much built on the lie, their lies become even more and more. Now you're lying to cover up the lie. Until they turn into irrelevant. Russell Brand, Rubin, Pool, O'Reilly, Owens, Crowder etc. Hannity has done an exceptional job over the years staying relevant, or financially strong. But the headline "Sean Hannity is the longest running host in history" is pretty meaningless LOL. I imagine Pool could be in some deep doo-doo with a defamation case and has to spin it into outer space.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis