D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I find it begs why go there? If you're trying to highlight the importance of skills and utility, why not just bring it up as a separate topic. But to bring that into slavery and the holocaust reeks political.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
MTG and Kelly Anne Conway-

Divorced? Makes sense.
Found new loves? How??? Why??? Mysteries of the universe. :p
1690489401115.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hugh Hewitt is pretty hilarious. Announces Trump has 3 more indictments. Followed by Americans have more important things to worry about. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hurd, a Republican candidate, was booed yesterday in Iowa when he said Trump was running to escape prison LOL.

CA- burglar called "the snake" was released. He has over 50 burglaries if I heard right. Also, a few repeat car thieves let go after they flew off a bank onto the street below. Part of the Defund Police policy. I believe 4 in 10 are thinking of leaving the state.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm guessing what DeSantis is going with the slavery teaching curriculum is to downplay racism to gain a leg up on history that favors Republicans. Although saying, Well they did gain a skill, is like spitting in one's face.:confused: It goes back to teaching too much of our history that does not favor Republicans IMO.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I woke up early this morning with the TV on and Hannity playing. I thought how the hell did that get on??? Then I could hear Mark Levin as the guest and knew it wasn't a dream. :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I find conservative media lies so much that when they are telling the truth I wouldn't know when LOL. (This was based partially on what someone else mentioned.)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Guy at the state fair pulls out a large comb. Unscrews the end and adds his booze to the cup. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Basically the crocs were cold blooded and could get by eating once a year or so. The large herbivores were warm blooded and required many calories and when the plant life died out that was it. Small mammals survived too due to lower calorie intake.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Hurricanes have little to no impact on the Colorado river. As for snow pack, it's the Western slope of the Rockies that has the real benefit.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hurricanes have little to no impact on the Colorado river. As for snow pack, it's the Western slope of the Rockies that has the real benefit.
Doesn't the snow melt equal very little water density?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis