panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
If my brother is still alive I'd like him to play this for me

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Hooker With a Penis - how apropos! :D
Me crying assuming they've somehow come up with pills that give you emotions "it's what he would have wanted. I have a forum post that acts as a last will and testament"

@Pogre I got you buddy. If you need to tell them to see you down in Arizona bay I'll be there.

If I do this I don't care how "illegal" a viking funeral is, someone make it happen for me. I expect wifey to chicken out.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Me crying assuming they've somehow come up with pills that give you emotions "it's what he would have wanted. I have a forum post that acts as a last will and testament"

@Pogre I got you buddy. If you need to tell them to see you down in Arizona bay I'll be there.

If I do this I don't care how "illegal" a viking funeral is, someone make it happen for me. I expect wifey to chicken out.
I've already gotten the blood oaths from the missus & daughter #1 to scatter my ashes in the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. The rest can go in the back yard for the tomatoes.

David Johansen & The Harry Smiths - Let The Mermaids Flirt With Me

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

When I was in college, I commuted and would hear about the 'Viking Dinners' some of them had in the school's cafeteria. Viking Dinner= no knives, forks or spoons and at least one thing needed to be taken from someone else's plate. This sometimes happened when Lasagna was the main course.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
When I was in college, I commuted and would hear about the 'Viking Dinners' some of them had in the school's cafeteria. Viking Dinner= no knives, forks or spoons and at least one thing needed to be taken from someone else's plate. This sometimes happened when Lasagna was the main course.
With my wee ones, it sounds like dinner at my house every night!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I've never heard of a viking dinner before, but it definitely sounds like a college kid thing, lol. I would have participated!

Not on lasagna night tho...

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I'm thinking of ending the moment of silence with AC/DC's Highway to Hell.

Then as they wheel me out the door to go into the ground, have some fun. So maybe "Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Willie Dixon - I Love The Life I Live (I Live The Life I Love)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis