R.I.P. - Check Please!

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I thought I'd start a thread about songs you would like played at your own funeral/wake/etc.

I've tasked my daughter with handing out USB sticks at my funeral with my favorite songs of all time.

I'm already up to 4-CD's worth of music. :D

Here's one of the tracks. Feel free to post your own!

Omar Sharriff - Blues In The Night

Ren Kitchener

Ren Kitchener

Junior Audioholic
I will request cucumber sandwiches for the guests. And play them some of my favourite Scarlatti pieces.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
nobody will be there so who gives a hoot, but for 'chits & giggles' .................

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Can't imagine wanting a funeral, definitely not something I'd ask for (nor will I attend future funerals, based on the few I've experienced so far)....if friends want to have a fun wake, I'd be honored. Generally they tend to play good music and they'd likely throw a few things we've shared. That would do....

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Can't imagine wanting a funeral, definitely not something I'd ask for (nor will I attend future funerals, based on the few I've experienced so far)....if friends want to have a fun wake, I'd be honored. Generally they tend to play good music and they'd likely throw a few things we've shared. That would do....
To each his own, right?

Some people like somber, staid affairs and others, like ours, are a bit boisterous and we love a good laugh, or a good cathartic cry, remembering the person’s nature, peccadillo’s and hobbies. Either way, no big whup.

Movin’ on to track 2

Walter Martin - Old As Hell

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
No funeral for me. I want my ashes dropped into a nice little nook in the Quinebaug River about 200 feet down stream from where the Little River flows into it. Then whoever dropped the ashes could listen to this on the way back home, knowing that I'd be sitting besides them to give it one more listen:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis