problems with Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The Wyoming race couldn't be made up. Combination of sad and funny. Liz Cheney said on air she agreed with Trump's policies 93% of the time. Another to how conservative she was had her at 87%. (89% was the median.) Her opponent Hageman was once a Never Trumper but now a MAGA. Cheney lost to her by a record 37 points. Wyoming had the highest Trump vote in the country at 70%

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm sure you do. Too many voters prefer being lied to though.
I think it's more of an 'Ostrich burying its head in the sand', based on hearing so many people saying "I don't get involved with politics".

highfigh

highfigh

The Wyoming race couldn't be made up. Combination of sad and funny. Liz Cheney said on air she agreed with Trump's policies 93% of the time. Another to how conservative she was had her at 87%. (89% was the median.) Her opponent Hageman was once a Never Trumper but now a MAGA. Cheney lost to her by a record 37 points. Wyoming had the highest Trump vote in the country at 70%
I think a isolation is one of the main reasons for a lot of this crap.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
It won't load for me so that I can't see the terrible gaffe a black female US Vice President does on Fox " News" :rolleyes:
in my book she's a 'woman of color', not black, but whatever.

Here perhaps this one will load for you .........

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
in my book she's a 'woman of color', not black, but whatever.
Are you getting a little 'sensitive'? :)

Here perhaps this one will load for you .........

Nah, but there where some text in your link so it appears she misspoke at some time in the past, but her meaning was clear. So?

The source is Fox "News", so dubious.

You could also link to a YT lip from Fox "News", as I'm sure its online for the Republican masses. ;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Nah, but there where some text in your link so it appears she misspoke at some time in the past,
past ?? yeah like 36 hours ago !

but her meaning was clear. So?
her meaning is real clear, she's a dingbat !!

The source is Fox "News", so dubious.
plenty of other sources but liberal news won't show them and the White Hse quickly back tracked, prove me wrong, you can't !!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
past ?? yeah like 36 hours ago !

her meaning is real clear, she's a dingbat !!

plenty of other sources but liberal news won't show them and the White Hse quickly back tracked, prove me wrong, you can't !!
But your source(s) did not show that timeline or even that she said so. ;)

At least give me a Fox "News" link to back this up, as it's supposedly the original source. ;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
How does she compare with your local dingbag Mastriano?
come on LuvNuts, you got the hots for the Vp now don't you ?? LOL !! ;)

as for Mastriano, he's a douchebag, just like the Comucrat that's running for Senate , Fetterman !!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I think it's more of an 'Ostrich burying its head in the sand', based on hearing so many people saying "I don't get involved with politics".
Then they bitch when things turn to dodo

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
come on LuvNuts, you got the hots for the Vp now don't you ?? LOL !! ;)

as for Mastriano, he's a douchebag, just like the Comucrat that's running for Senate , Fetterman !!
Rather have Harris than most of those your choices...Fetterman looks better than most of your choices, too.

highfigh

highfigh

It won't load for me so that I can't see the terrible gaffe a black female US Vice President does on Fox " News" :rolleyes: . At least Trumps TruthSocial denies me reading "it" because I'm not "American" according to their spy-links.
She was in Korea- do you really think Fox is the only news spigot that will have this clip?

Why would you look on TruthSocial?

highfigh

highfigh

But your source(s) did not show that timeline or even that she said so. ;)

At least give me a Fox "News" link to back this up, as it's supposedly the original source. ;)
She said it this week- Defending her is like falling on one's sword for the wrong reason. Have you not heard and seen her speak? She really isn't what she seemed when she was campaigning.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
If it was just verbal gaffes coming from the GOP, we probably wouldn't even have this thread.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Rather have Harris than most of those your choices..
LOL, even as a liberal you're probably in the minority on any approval of that dingbat !

.Fetterman looks better than most of your choices, too.
Really, where have I mentioned my choices for Senate in Pa ?? How much do you really know about Fetterman ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis