problems with Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Record numbers have invaded this land's borders since the white guys "discovered" it. They don't like competition, tho.
Your use of "they" implies that you aren't white. If you are, you can't very well use 'they'.

If you're not, carry on.

highfigh

highfigh

First, we had the teabag crowd, then the trumpster, then the Q. What's next? Why is the alphabet so long? :D
It's not the letters, it's the words that cause problems. Or, werds, if you prefer. It's only 26 letters.

highfigh

highfigh

Looking at who the Republican base votes for in their primaries he for sure represent very many Republican voters. This is, after all, Trump's party.
I think that a lot of people settle, rather than use these candidates as an actual preference. It really sucks having bad candidates when the other party isn't compatible with the voter's beliefs.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I think that a lot of people settle, rather than use these candidates as an actual preference. It really sucks having bad candidates when the other party isn't compatible with the voter's beliefs.
Then some things are more important than others, like preserving democracy over "owning the libs".

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So, Texas GOP voters 'settled' for Paxton to run for AG again, despite facing criminal charges? He took over 60% of the vote against one of the Bush clan. I guess these particular voters believe in drinking the MAGA kool-aid by the gallon.
Ken Paxton takes Texas Republican Attorney General nomination (nypost.com)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
So, Texas GOP voters 'settled' for Paxton to run for AG again, despite facing criminal charges? He took over 60% of the vote against one of the Bush clan. I guess these particular voters believe in drinking the MAGA kool-aid by the gallon.
Ken Paxton takes Texas Republican Attorney General nomination (nypost.com)
There have been enough Bushes in top political positions in TX. I'd like to be a state free of Bushes if possible.

Paxton needs to go too though. Can't fathom why anyone would vote for a criminal...oh wait.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Bizarre question. They've never distanced themselves from him. It's been Trump's party for six years give or take.
It's not, but the media wants to make sure it is for exactly this reason. The pulse of the country isn't on social media, quite the contrary. Trump may still draw crowds, the majority has moved on and it's been some time now. This is why I hate these threads, just wrenching out what social media is doing.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Bizarre question. They've never distanced themselves from him. It's been Trump's party for six years give or take.
As a proof your thread didn't say, 'Whats the problem with some Republicans' but "problems with Republicans."

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's not, but the media wants to make sure it is for exactly this reason. The pulse of the country isn't on social media, quite the contrary. Trump may still draw crowds, the majority has moved on and it's been some time now. This is why I hate these threads, just wrenching out what social media is doing.
I'd say the Trump hangover took quite a while for sobriety lol. Plus, it looks to me like conservative media has placed him in the back pocket just in case (ie court). I think Republicans have moved on to DeSantis, but he too in tone comes across as a mini Trump. Hopefully for his sake he doesn't peak too soon. I'm hoping for someone a little more low key.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Your use of "they" implies that you aren't white. If you are, you can't very well use 'they'.

If you're not, carry on.
I can refer to them as a group even if I'm part of it....it's just somewhat embarassing the last few years.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
There have been enough Bushes in top political positions in TX. I'd like to be a state free of Bushes if possible.

Paxton needs to go too though. Can't fathom why anyone would vote for a criminal...oh wait.
I get that. However, if one has a choice between someone like Paxton and a Bush, it should be easy to chose the lesser evil.

highfigh

highfigh

We've some more letters in the Swedish and Norwegian letters, like the Swedish äöå. :)
And they all have a different sound- I know the former head of Jamo HiFi, US and when he & others from Denmark would be together or on a conference call, it was always interesting to hear the language since it's not something that would be heard often in the US.

I went to a bicycle shop for a new headset bearing and the guy told me he had one for a 25.4mm handlebar stem, but then said that he didn't know what it is in inches. DOH! I calmly said "It's one inch", then "You could tell me in Angstroms and it wouldn't matter because I can convert it". He said 'Uh, wut?".

highfigh

highfigh

I can refer to them as a group even if I'm part of it....it's just somewhat embarassing the last few years.
I hear ya- it's like the Harpo Marx comment "I wouldn't want to be in a club that would have me as a member".

highfigh

highfigh

OK, here are some questions for the cheap seats-

How many members in the Republican Party?
How many are associated with MAGA?
How many mainstream Republicans are interested in being polluted by the MAGA members?
How many Republicans are close to the center and don't want anything to do with the extremes?

Make a Venn diagram if you have to- maybe then, you'll see that not all Republicans are the same.

You use "they" as if you know how they all think.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
OK, here are some questions for the cheap seats-

How many members in the Republican Party?
How many are associated with MAGA?
How many mainstream Republicans are interested in being polluted by the MAGA members?
How many Republicans are close to the center and don't want anything to do with the extremes?

Make a Venn diagram if you have to- maybe then, you'll see that not all Republicans are the same.

You use "they" as if you know how they all think.
Name me the last Republican politician that has openly spoke out against Trump? Name me the last media person who has? Give me examples of where you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis