Pretty Sure I Just Broke My Arm

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Okay the stands came in so once I read through the manuals and then get them set up I'll open up a thread on in the speaker section in towers
They're actually not bad to lift with 2 people. Make sure you have help tho. You don't wanna stumble tryna do it by yourself and break an arm! :p

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
They're actually not bad to lift with 2 people. Make sure you have help tho. You don't wanna stumble tryna do it by yourself and break an arm! :p
I feel like you might be one of those people that things like this just happen to. My brother is like that. A lot of the time it was his bad judgement, but we found out later that he simply doesn't have good luck with stuff like that. He can injure himself with things that shouldn't be able to injure you.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Oh I'm sure of it. It's broken. I just hate going to Urgent Care. I know I'd end up there waiting for four f*cking hours just to be sent somewhere else to wait a couple hours for an x ray, then back to Urgent Care to wait another 4 hours for them to tell me "Yup. It's broken"...
That how I felt yesterday. My upper right back started getting bad by last Thursday. Got a shot for the pain yesterday, but it only last 8hrs. Back to pain. 4hrs in the er! I hope it goes away soon. It's irritating already since I have to lay down on my left side all the time to get relief.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
That how I felt yesterday. My upper right back started getting bad by last Thursday. Got a shot for the pain yesterday, but it only last 8hrs. Back to pain. 4hrs in the er! I hope it goes away soon. It's irritating already since I have to lay down on my left side all the time to get relief.
Prayers for you

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis