Pretty Sure I Just Broke My Arm

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Me too.

Yes it does, and I'm still waiting. Sigh
We need to spice up this thread a little okay well start with audio if money was no object what subwoofers would you own for your ultimate home theater? Can be from a company or DIY remember no money limit unlimited resources

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
We need to spice up this thread a little okay well start with audio if money was no object what subwoofers would you own for your ultimate home theater? Can be from a company or DIY remember no money limit unlimited resources
Curious to see what everyone would do let's go!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh man, I'm really on a rbh kick right now. I'd love to get a full on pair of the modular 831/1212 combo.

But then there's gene's old Status Acoustics. Those would probably be my benchmark.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Curious to see what everyone would do let's go!
This isn't a "cost is no object" choice but I've been looking at getting a pair of the SVS PC-4000s for my downstairs system. The cylindrical subs are the only ones that would fit

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
View attachment 46167View attachment 46168View attachment 46169View attachment 46170

You can see it doesn't look horribly disfigured or too bad. That's why wasn't concerned at first. The pain start to settle in pretty good now though. I'm gonna be in a cast for a while. It definitely needs to be immobilized.
I would say you have a hairline fracture, hope you come out ok man. Ask them for some Tramadol, than a script of Vicodin for a month. One ever 4 hours you'll be good to go.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Jesus christ man. They did the x rays a half hour ago and I still have no clue what's going on. Been here over 3 f*cking hours now and don't know a damned thing still.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Oh man, I'm really on a rbh kick right now. I'd love to get a full on pair of the modular 831/1212 combo.

But then there's gene's old Status Acoustics. Those would probably be my benchmark.
I ordered 3 of the SV831R for my front 3 shipping says they'll be here on Monday I'll start a thread when they get here

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I ordered 3 of the SV831R for my front 3 shipping says they'll be here on Monday I'll start a thread when they get here
Those are beautiful. They aren't real tall, do they need to be on small stands or are you ultimately looking to go double decker on those :)

Are you using 590s for surrounds/rears? Or are you ordering RBH for those too?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Those are beautiful. They aren't real tall, do they need to be on small stands or are you ultimately looking to go double decker on those :)

Are you using 590s for surrounds/rears? Or are you ordering RBH for those too?
I guarantee those are his mains. ;)

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Oh I know that, was just wondering if he's continuing to use his 590s for the back

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Get a Funk/Harbottle driver for an epic build. Ideally a TL Subwoofer. Because why not. :D
Ok here's mine
022520_Ascendo_6-foot-tall_SMSG50.jpg

I would buy at least 2 of course to smooth out the frequency response for all seats in the room :p

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
System for communicating with radiology is down. Nurse practitioner says it definitely looks broken tho so they're splinting it. When they get their system sorted they'll call me tomorrow and refer me to an ortho.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis