Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Please get an X-ray soon.

And all the best to you.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Hope you go now! You will get in more pain in the morning. Take a pic with your left hand, so we can see.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Pogre, you are a layman speculating on the extent of your own injuries. Not even many doctors are willing to diagnose themselves. Urgent care sucks, but it's better than a complication that leaves your arm and hand in a degraded state permanently.

Let's look at it from another angle: if one of us posted the same thing that you did, and received the same advice, what would you say they should do?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I know you guys are right. I just finished filling out paperwork and am sitting in the waiting room right now. Just wanted to pop in and give y'all an update. It's for sure jacked up and I know it's broken or at least cracked. I can feel things moving a little when I forget and try to move in a way that it doesn't want to. Pain is starting to set in too.

Appreciate the kick in the pants. My wife was on me too.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I know you guys are right. I just finished filling out paperwork and am sitting in the waiting room right now. Just wanted to pop in and give y'all an update. It's for sure jacked up and I know it's broken or at least cracked. I can feel things moving a little when I forget and try to move in a way that it doesn't want to. Pain is starting to set in too.

Man that sucks. It's it super busy? Long wait?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Doesn't look too bad, but I brought headphones and a charger. I'm all set. I'll wait at least an hour before I pitch the tent and start the campfire...

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Doesn't look too bad, but I brought headphones and a charger. I'm all set. I'll wait at least an hour before I pitch the tent and start the campfire...
Just think when you get home even though you'll have one arm you still have that incredible RBH sub to listen to!

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Hang in ... At least now you'll know it's not too bad.. And if it is bad, you're in the right place...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Just think when you get home even though you'll have one arm you still have that incredible RBH sub to listen to!

You must mean the one that I could be listening to right now...
Hang in ... At least now you'll know it's not too bad.. And if it is bad, you're in the right place...
Is it bad to have exposed bone poking through the skin?

:p

I kid, I kid... mebbe I'll try and take a pic for afterlife whilst I wait.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
If it gets too boring just jump in and chat with us I'll be up for a while and I'm sure some other guys will as well. Well talk about audio and all sorts of random off the wall stuff to pass the time

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan

We’re all glad to be there for you to tell you how dumb you were. Now you’re smart. Amazing how simple that transition can be, isn’t it? I still forget that, but rarely. Well, that’s my story. My wife may have a slightly different perspective.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
You must mean the one that I could be listening to right now...

Is it bad to have exposed bone poking through the skin?

I kid, I kid... mebbe I'll try and take a pic for afterlife whilst I wait.
Ouch.. That's a tiger woods break..

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Hope you go now! You will get in more pain in the morning. Take a pic with your left hand, so we can see.
20210331_181353_copy_604x806.jpg
20210331_181357_copy_604x806.jpg
20210331_181423_copy_806x604.jpg
20210331_181432_copy_806x604.jpg

You can see it doesn't look horribly disfigured or too bad. That's why wasn't concerned at first. The pain start to settle in pretty good now though. I'm gonna be in a cast for a while. It definitely needs to be immobilized.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I am now completely alone in the waiting room. I HAVE to be next... lol.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Been here going on 2 hours now... took me forever to fill out the paperwork...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
If it gets too boring just jump in and chat with us I'll be up for a while and I'm sure some other guys will as well. Well talk about audio and all sorts of random off the wall stuff to pass the time
"Chat with us" he says, "I be up for a while" he says...

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I am now completely alone in the waiting room. I HAVE to be next... lol.
One of the staff is probably a member on this forum, knows you said you hate the Urgent Care place, and now makes you last in the name of justice (or something like that). They also may want you to just suffer in pain just a little longer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis