Pre Review Denon AVP-A1HDCI & POA-A1HDCI Separates Thread

A

arthurvino

Audiophyte
Thanks Gene, cant wait for a reviews podcast..
AVrant podcast sounds great and volume level is consistent, not sure what issues Glock person is having..
Itunes and Nano 2nd generation here - no issues what-so-ever, been enjoying every podcast since very beginning.

The AVP-A1HDCI review has been posted:
http://www.audioholics.com/reviews/processors/denon-avp-a1hdci

I will likely Podcast a review of it soon. I am starting to organize my program material for the bi monthly show I will be hosting.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Not sure when the last time you listened was but I can't explain the problems you are having. Each person is level matched individually and has dynamic compression applied. During the first few episodes I was working the kinks out but you shouldn't have had any problems like this in the last 70 or so episodes. The only difference between us and other podcasts is that they mix down to mono and we maintain stereo to give a bit wider soundstage. This puts me a little more in your left ear and clint/dina/j more in the right. Perhaps if the podcast is being listened to one speaker somehow that might explain it. Not that I can imagine why that would be the case. Other than that, I'm at a loss.
It has been a while since I listened, but I will definitely download some other ones and see what I get.

Thanks for clearing that up!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Friends;

I am hanging onto the Denon Separates to do followups on updates to the products. I have made the Pre/Pro thread a sticky on our forums to support and tech questions you may have. I will also email your questions to Denon tech if I or others on here cannot answer them.

Please use this thread for related AVP and POA questions:

> Denon Separates Support Thread <

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis