Post Your Home Theater Here!

Eastthunderhead

Eastthunderhead

Enthusiast
Yeah I done that as well I uesd a 12 volt trigger switch plugged in to my reciever was good have you got any other pictures of your setup on the car gear?
I do, I'm working on a little thread to share some more flicks, and some past setups and projects. Trigger switch? Like a relay taking power from the receiver to remote on? That's clever...

pg_rider

pg_rider

Audioholic
Here's my current setup. LSA Monitor mains, a crappy Cerwin Vega center (anybody selling an LSA LCR? lol), dual Hsu VTF-3s, Adcom 5-ch amp, Pioneer receiver, and a couple of surround speakers in the back.

N

nismosr

Audiophyte
My humble MBR setup. The nice blank spot in the corner will be filled in, around xmas, with a Hsu VTF-1 (a gift from my wife).

nice little set up where did you get the stand?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:D What? I've never seen this thread before!:eek: Alot of catching up to do. This is my setup from Jan. hasn't changed much. A couple of the shelves are empty due to my 2.0 setup. Blue mat is gone too. I will need it this weekend for a shelf build for my books.

Last edited:
C

cmro327

Enthusiast
DSC_0888.jpgDSC_0889.jpgDSC_0895.jpg All Elemental Designs (RIP) speakers and sub (7.1). RXV661 receiver,PS3 and Sanyo Z4 projector w/ 106" Elite screen. DIY acoustic treatment.

H

HorrorFan33

Enthusiast
Here is the front of my converted garage theater..140" screen..the garage is 16x25..Still have quite a few things to do, but its getting there :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Just hook up some back surrounds that I bought from a member here in the early summer. Stay tuned.:)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

Left SB

Right SB

Finally get to try 7.1. :cool: I had the brown version of these [/COLOR]Wharfedale WH-2 speakers but they got ruined. Big thanks to our member sholling for giving me a good deal on these. They match the wall very well. Need something cheap cover to rid of the wall wires. Don't bother me much for now. My carpet hides the wire to the receiver.;)

Front looks about the same. I love my setup so much make me happy as heck. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:eek:Nope I didn't Thanks Fuzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be ordering those. Edit found white double sided tape. Looks great now. Gotta love the dollar stores. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
:eek:Nope I didn't Thanks Fuzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be ordering those. Edit found white double sided tape. Looks great now. Gotta love the dollar stores. :D

If double sided tape is on the table, then I say do something like this

XBMC

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks Fuzz. It's looks great I'm glad I looked around in my cabinet. COME ON GUYS POST YOUR STUFF!!!:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well, I decided it was high time I figured out if the Mandolin/Baby Boomer combo is going to work out. I think it will work splendidly :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Forget the equipment that is a cute dog. I never knew you had one. Is the sub on the left top staying there? Looking great as always.:cool:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Forget the equipment that is a cute dog. I never knew you had one. Is the sub on the left top staying there? Looking great as always.:cool:
Thanks! Yup, that's my little buddy. He sleeps through even reference level playback and refuses to be put in the bedroom.

Nope eventually it will be either next to or under the desk with the Mandolins back on the desk. The 3 sub stack is only like that because its the only place I could put it without it being tripped over :)

M

mp3streetparty

Audioholic Intern
Here is the Subbie Channels until some one nicked some of my equipment last year havent got around to rebuilding it yet.

They are hand me downs with a little of craftsmanship on my part on some of them.

Subbie.jpg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Changed the surrounds to NXG 4.1 Pros, which I bought from member "The Jman". Thanks man! The wonderful Klipsch will be put other uses. :)

Left Surround.

Right Surround

As you can see from this view the NXG speaker has a port hole on the top. Thank you!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Very nice. I'm sure this will benefit you for multichannel music and you shan't lose much for movies if anything. I'm sure there are grand plans for the klipsch speakers as well :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis