Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
A person walks into a store or try’s to and 5 people are standing in the doorway blocking the way in. 1, would you stand and wait for all of them to move? Or kick one of the Baskets out the way? I kicked! 2, would you politely ask one of them to move to the side ? I did that So Kicked the Basket out the way hard! I hate Rude people.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Also I hate the fact that Gay is used for people of Preferences. The media coined Gay because of Censorship back in the 80s. I guess Someone sexuality was to Potent homosexual to be used on TV back than. Me being Heterosexual seemed to be a okay word to be used on TV. Should we forbid anyone be it Gay or my favorite pansexual lol. Society their constitutional rights. Don’t you just Hate All the BS of someone’s preferences. I Hate That! Lmao

Last edited:

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I Hate women who don’t putout lol. After you pay the dinner bill and paying for the room. Lol. I hate having to use my Credit card to finalize the deal . I hate paying all the occurred, on the deal I mean credit card lol

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I hate having a big presentation on Fridays. Makes the day less "Friday" o_O But then when it is done, time to :p

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Come Phil. You can do better than that? I seen and read some of you better post man kind of lame. click click it’s real easy man. What you a left winger? Lol
You are right. I do look a lame a$$ w/o mentioning my post above goes out to BOTH of my ex-wives......LOL!!!! This song is dedicated to them BOTH! They are nothing but a bunch of haters! :eek::eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
it'd be easier to list things I like....

Granted, I don't necessarily "hate" anything. That would mean I'd have to care about things...

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I Hate women who don’t putout lol. After you pay the dinner bill and paying for the room. Lol. I hate having to use my Credit card to finalize the deal . I hate paying all the occurred, on the deal I mean credit card lol
Come on man! Every man knows if you play you pay! Been that way for as long as I can even remember. Which, of course, is not saying much nowadays.......................LOL!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Cheers,

Phil

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
I HATE it when you talk to somebody but instead of actually looking at you, they glace though Facebook on their phone. Something I fantasize about is aggressively slapping the phone out their hand.

Last edited:

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Come on man! Every man knows if you play you pay! Been that way for as long as I can even remember. Which, of course, is not saying much nowadays.......................LOL!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Cheers,

Phil
Hope you know I was jacking with you. Getting to know you guys has been a lesson for sure. I Hate the fact You guys know more than me :pabout which speakers not to Buy!!!!. ;).

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hope you know I was jacking with you. Getting to know you guys has been a lesson for sure. I Hate the fact You guys know more than me :pabout which speakers not to Buy!!!!. ;).
Yeah man it is all good and fun. Lots of guys here have a quirky sense of humor like me. Nothing wrong with a laugh every now and then. But, I was NOT joking about BOTH of my ex-wives.......LOL!!!! I really do hate a lot of things about them, but I don't really hate them. Hate is too hard a burden to lug around. In the process of moving and I really do hate moving. At least, until it is all moved and setup. ;););)

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Yeah man it is all good and fun. Lots of guys here have a quirky sense of humor like me. Nothing wrong with a laugh every now and then. But, I was NOT joking about BOTH of my ex-wives.......LOL!!!! I really do hate a lot of things about them, but I don't really hate them. Hate is too hard a burden to lug around. In the process of moving and I really do hate moving. At least, until it is all moved and setup. ;););)

Cheers,

Phil
Phil

This Thread isn’t really about hate its more of a Thread to get to know people’s personality’s traits, likes and dislikes or if someone had a bad day or good day. Real hate is like cancer “disease”. It will eventually destroy. After my many years of working my ass off in two different careers. I’ve come to know no matter what one does or how pleasing or people pleaser would be more accurate isn’t nothing but a dead end with No turn around at the end. Maybe a Thread should be started of what dislikes if any you have but I went with this Thread instead . Phil I definitely relate to the wife thing marring for the wrong reasons isn’t good. I joked about 4 hooker wife’s or was it 3? Could be more lol. Where they really? couldn’t really say I never got a Pimp surcharge. Can say this none of them were trustworthy or fateful, Definitely None of them had any sort of integrity.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil

This Thread isn’t really about hate its more of a Thread to get to know people’s personality’s traits, likes and dislikes or if someone had a bad day or good day. Real hate is like cancer “disease”. It will eventually destroy. After my many years of working my ass off in two different careers. I’ve come to know no matter what one does or how pleasing or people pleaser would be more accurate isn’t nothing but a dead end with No turn around at the end. Maybe a Thread should be started of what dislikes if any you have but I went with this Thread instead . Phil I definitely relate to the wife thing marring for the wrong reasons isn’t good. I joked about 4 hooker wife’s or was it 3? Could be more lol. Where they really? couldn’t really say I never got a Pimp surcharge. Can say this none of them were trustworthy or fateful, Definitely None of them had any sort of integrity.
I agree 100% that hate is something that is a disease that eats away at you. I actually was joking about both of my exes as the 1st one and I got married way too young. The second, was rushed into. I now have a sweetheart that lives in Cebu City, Philippines. We get along pretty well, but we don't always agree. But, hey she is half-way around the world literally speaking.

Nothing wrong w/a thread like this as we all need to take a load off from time to time. I come here to learn, grow, and share in this hobby. But, I also come here to relieve some stress. Of course, music does a lot for me in that department than anything. Kentucky basketball does as well. At least, when we are winning......LOL!!!!!! Too bad KY bb is not year round.

Anyways, thanks for posting a thread like this. We all need this every now and then. But, I also do try to learn as much as I can while being here. Sometimes, I don't always agree with certain posts. But, by the same token I do not try to make it a real problem. It is simply I agree to disagree. Other times I am in total agreement. Different ideas and different approaches is what keep it all interesting inmho.

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I agree 100% that hate is something that is a disease that eats away at you. I actually was joking about both of my exes as the 1st one and I got married way too young. The second, was rushed into. I now have a sweetheart that lives in Cebu City, Philippines. We get along pretty well, but we don't always agree. But, hety she is half-way around the world literally speaking.

Nothing wrong w/a thread like this as we all need to take a load off from time to time. I come here to learn, grow, and share in this hobby. But, I also come here to relieve some stress. Of course, music does a lot for me in that department than anything. Kentucky basketball does as well. At least, when we are winning......LOL!!!!!! Too bad KY bb is not year round.

Anyways, thanks for posting a thread like this. We all need this every now and then. But, I also do try to learn as much as I can while being here. Sometimes, I don't always agree with certain posts. But, by the same token I do not try to make it a real problem. It is simply I agree to disagree. Other times I am in total agreement. Different ideas and different approaches is what keep it all interesting inmho.

Cheers,

Phil
The main reason I finally open an account and join up in here was cause of reading you guys threads and post. Gene the owner of this awesome website with his unbiased reviews
Posting up his finding Is what attracted me to wanting to learn more about my hobby. I knew before hand I couldn’t really compete with the knowledge thing after all Genes a freaking engineer!! Dude eats Transistors as a snack. It been a pleasure following you guys. I been with this hobby for so long and I knew about “on axis off axis” totally forgot how very important that is in speaker design. Anyways I hate that!! Lol.

Mike

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Creamed corn as a child. It always looked like someone had puked corn onto my plate. :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis