Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Get some rest Phil, we not as young as we use to be. It’s like fishing ya gotta throw out a few lines try different things like baiting the hook, but I found they bite on shiny and chrome things.o_O If that doesn’t work good ole crispy Benjamins works great. :D. Anyways thanks for giving me a shout, use your legs to lift and if the load is over 30lbs pull it close to your body and like lift up slowly don’t be throwing your back out bro. We need you in here!.:)

Mike
Mike my back has been messed up for years. Now my neck is giving me a lot of trouble with a pinch nerve. That is why I am having neck surgery next month. Got a lot moved, but more much still to do. Man it sure is expensive moving. I honestly do hate moving! However, it will be all worth it in the end. No rest for the wicked!

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I hate it when people are in are in a rush which somehow translates into less brain and they hit your car while it is parked in a parking lot. (yep, happened this weekend).
@j_garcia, I Really really Hate that!!. I do believe some do that well cause their haters, or like Phil said. Sorry to here that man. Now you have to file a claim and the other BS that goes with the Insurance jargon. The car I have now been hit 3 times since December last year. The only consolation is I paid cash for it, $4.500, with the 3 hits made all my money back and as you would guess all wimmens hit the car. Maybe my Credit card didn’t go through and they got jacked! Lol. Car still runs and drives great.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Mike my back has been messed up for years. Now my neck is giving me a lot of trouble with a pinch nerve. That is why I am having neck surgery next month. Got a lot moved, but more much still to do. Man it sure is expensive moving. I honestly do hate moving! However, it will be all worth it in the end. No rest for the wicked!

Cheers,

Phil
@Phil, with a neck surgery coming up the last thing you would need is to hurt it some more take extra caution as not twist your neck. Feel you on the moving thing I have moved sooo many times with all the traveling in the oilfield. Many times done that by myself just like your doing now. Drink lots of water, gatorade or something like that it helps from cramping,

Mike

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I hate when some pinhead feels it necessary to ride his bike through my neighborhood, exposing himself to some kids at a small park. Happened this past weekend.

Looks like it's time for some 'Suburban justice".
@highfigh, Oh hell no!! That would go straight to the top of my list as things to Hate. Children are my top priority and very older people far as protection goes. They can’t defend themselves. Say the word, bro we go set a trap and I know how to set traps get his leg caught in a bear trap , Even if his front tire gets caught in the trap it will throw him from the bike. Than we do a little “Bat” justice.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
@highfigh, Oh hell no!! That would go straight to the top of my list as things to Hate. Children are my top priority and very older people go far as protection goes. They can’t defend themselves. Say the word, bro we go set a trap and I know how to set traps get his leg caught in a bear trap , Even if his front tire gets caught in the trap it will throw him from the bike. Than we do a little “Bat” justice.
I drive a cargo van- nobody needs to know.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
@Phil, with a neck surgery coming up the last thing you would need is to hurt it some more take extra caution as not twist your neck. Feel you on the moving thing I have moved sooo many times with all the traveling in the oilfield. Many times done that by myself just like your doing now. Drink lots of water, gatorade or something like that it helps from cramping,

Mike
Yeah Mike I am trying my best to be extra careful. Have a real good neighbor friend that is very physically fit and very strong. He has been doing most of the lifting. However, still got to get 3-4 heavier items which is certainly going to be a challenge to say the least. I would say I have almost 80% of everything moved. Now need to start emptying boxes and organizing things at my new place. Still yet, have to clean my old place too so I get my deposit back. I am an el cheapo! :D:D:D Hope all is well your way.

Cheers,

Phil

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Yeah Mike I am trying my best to be extra careful. Have a real good neighbor friend that is very physically fit and very strong. He has been doing most of the lifting. However, still got to get 3-4 heavier items which is certainly going to be a challenge to say the least. I would say I have almost 80% of everything moved. Now need to start emptying boxes and organizing things at my new place. Still yet, have to clean my old place too so I get my deposit back. I am an el cheapo! :D:D:D Hope all is well your way.

Cheers,

Phil
I'm sure you already know this, but I'll say it anyways the Philippines is super cheap. With 15k you could probably own a beach front Condo. May want to consider movie over there. If you can get past the language barrier. PS I have a friend who marrying a Vietnamese girl and he's actually moving over there next year. He's also an "el cheapo" lol. From what I've heard, it sounds like a pretty relaxing life. :cool: Actually that's my back up plan. If I have a lot of major health issues when I'm older and can't afford to pay up the big bucks,. cash out, move to Thailand and enjoy the beach and cheap health care.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I'm sure you already know this, but I'll say it anyways the Philippines is super cheap. With 15k you could probably own a beach front Condo. May want to consider movie over there. If you can get past the language barrier. PS I have a friend who marrying a Vietnamese girl and he's actually moving over there next year. He's also an "el cheapo" lol. From what I've heard, it sounds like a pretty relaxing life. :cool: Actually that's my back up plan. If I have a lot of major health issues when I'm older and can't afford to pay up the big bucks,. cash out, move to Thailand and enjoy the beach and cheap health care.
Actually, I plan to move there in about 4-years if all goes well. Going to live in Cebu as my Philippine Sister already has things lined out. However, I will reside with my sweetheart until such time that my time on Earth is up. Yes, things are much more affordable. But, I am really looking forward to it. As long as my health holds up. Right now, I am a bit concerned about that. One day at a time. I know no other way. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General

Cheers,

Phil
Good to hear your almost done with the move still easy does it. On my end of the World things are good. Healthwise at my age not too bad. My knee Implant bothers me some but it’s OK for the most part. Doing a lot of walking lost over 30lbs. Have to say Phil, since my Doctor put me on blood pressure pills this best I have felt in years. Like you I am a cheap O too. Philippines island Heard lots of good things it is on the other side but everyone says it’s a great place to retire to. Best of luck to you Phil.

Mike

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I hate these tiny screw caps on water bottles, manufacturers need to put bigger ones so the elderly and little kids can get them off easier. The "we're reducing our carbon footprint with minimalist recycling" doesn't cut it for me
IMG_1647.JPG

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I Hate when you get woke up by your cell phone with a text from 4 numbers you don’t recognize and one of the numbers in your messages has the only word “Stop”. I hate that! Thing is I didn’t send any messages to those numbers, may have to change my cell number again!! I hate that!! On Top of that this is a new IPHONE. Any of you guys think my new cells has as malware or could it be number is being used as a ROBO call? I have been getting lots of calls from out of state numbers. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated guys.

Mike

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
I hate that I've seen some posts going around on how it should be illegal to sell food and water for a profit...dig a well and raise/grow food. It's that simple.( or is that why we dont) How did it come down to this, all politics aside, how just how. The mentality these days that everything has to be given for free is over the top.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I hate AVR's which have a knob for the volume, another knob to select functions, but no knob to tune a radio station (the AVR's which come with an AM/FM tuner). :mad:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Got about 90% moved now. Man am I tired. BTW, I still hate moving! ;););)

Cheers,

Phil

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Got about 90% moved now. Man am I tired. BTW, I still hate moving! ;););)

Cheers,

Phil
Nothing like figuring out you have way too much crap then having to find new places to put it.

I moved almost two years ago and STILL haven't finished getting all the boxes emptied...stupid garage.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Nothing like figuring out you have way too much crap then having to find new places to put it.

I moved almost two years ago and STILL haven't finished getting all the boxes emptied...stupid garage.
Funny you mention this. I was just thinking how on Earth did I ever accumulate so much sh*T! I have most everything un-boxed, but Lord do I have sh*t everywhere. Soon my larger and heavier items will be moved. Trying to get my smaller things sorted and put away before the BIGGER items are moved. Holy smokes how does one collect so much stuff......LOL????? :eek::eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I have a box of very old court papers, old very old medical stuff, old paid out accounts that I been putting off for years I mean like since 96 lol, to either burned, shred or keep some. You know the kind with SSN# on info that fraudulent people would love to get their hands on. I hate looking at that box think l’ll just wait till I ‘m dead than I won’t give a shoot. Lol

Mike

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I have a box of very old court papers, old very old medical stuff, old paid out accounts that I been putting off for years I mean like since 96 lol, to either burned, shred or keep some. You know the king with SSN# on info that fraudulent people would love to get their hands on. I hate looking at that box think l’ll just wait till I ‘m dead than I won’t give a shoot. Lol

Mike
Mike I have records dating back to the 1980's! I am like what in the heck am I thinking? Got to get off of the ole arse and get rid of stuff like that. Plan to do just that as soon as I can. Right now, I am just blowing caution to the wind as I am so worn out. But, no rest for the wicked! :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Funny you mention this. I was just thinking how on Earth did I ever accumulate so much sh*T! I have most everything un-boxed, but Lord do I have sh*t everywhere. Soon my larger and heavier items will be moved. Trying to get my smaller things sorted and put away before the BIGGER items are moved. Holy smokes how does one collect so much stuff......LOL????? :eek::eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil
Phil, lol feel ya man, moving is Nooo fun. Everyday find something I should throw away or try to sell off, and go nan l’ll need that one day soon or remember why I kept it in the first place. At least that’s what I tell myself. Lol.

Mike

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil, lol feel ya man, moving is Nooo fun. Everyday find something I should get Redial throw away or try to sell off, and go nan l’ll need that one day soon or remember why I kept it in the first place. At least that’s what I tell myself. Lol.

Mike
Right right. But, keeping records from the 1980's? Doubt that I would ever need them now. Should have lightened that load a long time ago. It is amazing some of things one can find when he moves. I do agree 100% moving absolutely SUCKS! :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis