Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The main reason I finally open an account and join up in here was cause of reading you guys threads and post. Gene the owner of this awesome website with his unbiased reviews
Posting up his finding Is what attracted me to wanting to learn more about my hobby. I knew before hand I couldn’t really compete with the knowledge thing after all Genes a freaking engineer!! Dude eats Transistors as a snack. It been a pleasure following you guys. I been with this hobby for so long and I knew about “on axis off axis” totally forgot how very important that is in speaker design. Anyways I hate that!! Lol.

Mike
Yeah, Gene and Hugo certainly know what they are talking about. Dennis Murphy does as well. There are many members that are very talented in this hobby. Much more so than I ever will be. Too many to name. But, there are many. Not to mention there are some other engineers here as well.

Personally, I am just fascinated with the Physics behind acoustics and loudspeaker design in and of itself. To me it is all about music first and foremost. In the right place and time, I may explore the HT again. Just not in any hurry to do so. Glad to have you here Mike!

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Yeah, Gene and Hugo certainly know what they are talking about. Dennis Murphy does as well. There are many members that are very talented in this hobby. Much more so than I ever will be. Too many to name. But, there are many. Not to mention there are some other engineers here as well.

Personally, I am just fascinated with the Physics behind acoustics and loudspeaker design in and of itself. To me it is all about music first and foremost. In the right place and time, I may explore the HT again. Just not in any hurry to do so. Glad to have you here Mike!

Cheers,

Phil
Same here there, too many to name, bunch of great guys in my book. As you know Phil, my Sense of humor is dry, pushy kind of, thats from my Gulf days in the oilfield, when You live on the water Gulf of Mexico for weeks at a time you better have thick skin and wear hip boots cause the BS will get deep at times. Watch a lot of my oilfield buddy’s get badly hurt some even died. So looking at scopes, PCL,s messing around with controls, Logics, and so on. So like You the music is all and everything to me. Without that I would have lost my mind it’s the one thing that has never turned on me thus hobby that is. I feel sorry for the ones who just don’t get this hobby. Nooo I don’t I hate that!!...lol Very Big thank you Phil!!

Mike

Last edited:

TechHDS

Audioholic General
it'd be easier to list things I like....

Granted, I don't necessarily "hate" anything. That would mean I'd have to care about things...
Post it up bro, Anything goes on this Thread as long as we stay in the guidelines of Genes forum.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Same here there, too many to name, bunch of great guys in my book. As you know Phil, my Sense of humor is dry, pushy kind of, thats from my Gulf days in the oilfield, when You live on the water Gulf of Mexico for weeks at a time you better have thick skin and wear hip boots cause the BS will get deep at times. Watch a lot of my oilfield buddy’s get badly hurt some even died. So looking at scopes, PCL,s messing around with controls, Logics, and so on. So like You the music is all and everything to me. Without that I would have lost my mind it’s the one thing that has never turn on me thus hobby that is. I feel sorry for the ones who just don’t get this hobby. Nooo I don’t I hate that!!...lol Very Big thank you Phil!!

Mike
Mike, my older bro used to work in the oil fields. He was on a pulling unit of some sorts. He drives a truck for a living now. Nothing wrong having an up front sense of humor. It is good that you feel comfortable enough here to be that way. I also agree that music is where it is at. That is my escape from the stressors that I deal with on a daily basis. Thank you as well Mike!

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
You are right. I do look a lame a$$ w/o mentioning my post above goes out to BOTH of my ex-wives......LOL!!!! This song is dedicated to them BOTH! They are nothing but a bunch of haters! :eek::eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil
Phil, Read your post the first time, your last sentence I over looked “bunch of haters” Guess you know the old saying, “ Hell has no fury as a woman scorned” true as that my be The one thing that is over looked with that little saying is, the hate is what drives the fury, and the scorned is what drives them straight to hell. So rest well knowing comfort Phil no matter what price was payed and lost knowing that their hate won’t consume you. Their lost surely isn’t a price worthy of integrity.

Mike

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil, Read your post the first time, your last sentence I over looked “bunch of haters” Guess you know the old saying, “ Hell has no fury as a woman scorned” true as that my be The one thing that is over looked with that little saying is, the hate is what drives the fury, and the scorned is what drives them straight to hell. So rest well knowing comfort Phil no matter what price was payed and lost knowing that their hate won’t consume you. Their lost surely isn’t a price worthy of integrity.

Mike
Naw Mike it is all good. I was just quoting that. That is, I have a former neighbor of mine who would always mention the phrase "bunch of haters". Found it to be hilarious to be honest here. Although my former neighbor was a good guy, he was a bit odd. Guess we all are odd in our own way. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Naw Mike it is all good. I was just quoting that. That is, I have a former neighbor of mine who would always mention the phrase "bunch of haters". Found it to be hilarious to be honest here. Although my former neighbor was a good guy, he was a bit odd. Guess we all are odd in our own way. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil
I as much figured that, I can get odd at times can make life interesting though. Just thought I’d throw that woman scorn thing in. Believe me I still chase the tail bro. Lol. Funny creatures though, just hope I never run into one like the Queen on Game of Thrones. One got two dragons One got a very bad temper. Top of the morning to you Phil!!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I hate A$$ holes that drive around at 80mph with their face buried in their phone!

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I hate bu$$holes Who sit at a red light on a phone! You hit the horn they go and you catch the red again!!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I as much figured that, I can get odd at times can make life interesting though. Just thought I’d throw that woman scorn thing in. Believe me I still chase the tail bro. Lol. Funny creatures though, just hope I never run into one like the Queen on Game of Thrones. One got two dragons One got a very bad temper. Top of the morning to you Phil!!
Mike, sorry to just now responding here. Good evening to you. I am in moving mode and quite worn out. However, I have managed to get a lot moved. Still have more to move, but I certainly have put a BIG dent in it. Nothing wrong w/chasing the ladies as I used to myself. Now, I just do my own thing and let them come to me. I do have a sweetheart in the Philippines! Have a good night.

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Mike, sorry to just now responding here. Good evening to you. I am in moving mode and quite worn out. However, I have managed to get a lot moved. Still have more to move, but I certainly have put a BIG dent in it. Nothing wrong w/chasing the ladies as I used to myself. Now, I just do my own things and let them come to me. I do have a sweetheart in the Philippines! Have a good night.

Cheers,

Phil
Good luck with that flight! Done 1 flight to China & 1 flight to Thailand, god it's awful. The friends are trying to get me out to Asian soon but I can't imagine sitting for that long again. I guess that's why they have pharmaceuticals. o_O

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Good luck with that flight! Done 1 flight to China & 1 flight to Thailand, god it's awful. The friends are trying to get me out to Asian soon but I can't imagine sitting for that long again. I guess that's why they have pharmaceuticals. o_O
Yeah, it is a very long flight. I can certainly understand. Sadly, I am not too good at sitting in one place for long extended periods of time. Not to mention how hot it is there. But, my future is in the one whom created me. I am just here for the ride! :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Mike, sorry to just now responding here. Good evening to you. I am in moving mode and quite worn out. However, I have managed to get a lot moved. Still have more to move, but I certainly have put a BIG dent in it. Nothing wrong w/chasing the ladies as I used to myself. Now, I just do my own thing and let them come to me. I do have a sweetheart in the Philippines! Have a good night.

Cheers,

Phil
Get some rest Phil, we not as young as we use to be. It’s like fishing ya gotta throw out a few lines try different things like baiting the hook, but I found they bite on shiny and chrome things.o_O If that doesn’t work good ole crispy Benjamins works great. :D. Anyways thanks for giving me a shout, use your legs to lift and if the load is over 30lbs pull it close to your body and like lift up slowly don’t be throwing your back out bro. We need you in here!.:)

Mike

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I hate it when people are in are in a rush which somehow translates into less brain and they hit your car while it is parked in a parking lot. (yep, happened this weekend).

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I hate when some pinhead feels it necessary to ride his bike through my neighborhood, exposing himself to some kids at a small park. Happened this past weekend.

Looks like it's time for some 'Suburban justice".

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis