Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Roundabouts...It's pretty clear to me that many people are not quite understanding how to approach a roundabout in my neck of the woods....they either ignore the traffic already on the roundabout and just barrel onto it causing traffic to brake for them, or they stop entirely and wait when it's clear (for what I'm not sure) as if it's a 4 way stop or something.

McDs...I'm very proud to say it's been well over 5 yrs since I set foot in one of those....I wish it was 10. If only I could say the same about Chick-fila....:)

The pants hanging down thing...now I understand that we as kids (I'm approaching 57 y/o) wore stuff or followed clothing trends that my parents didn't understand or didn't like. This one brings me full circle...what's the purpose of showing your underwear? Why do they think others care to see it?

If you're going that route, why not go all the way and just wear your underwear? I'll never understand that fashion statement. Fortunately my son never picked up on that one.
Hopefully I’ll be able to say it’s been over 5yrs since I’ve been in a McD’s someday. Sometimes with kids, it’s just what ya gotta do. Our closest Chick-fil-A is about an hour away. Wah!!!

Yeah the pants thing... My oldest kid turned out to be a clothes nerd. Polo, Vineyard Vines, Lulu lemon etc. At least he has some pride in himself, not walking around like a piece of trash with his ass cheeks sticking out.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I was just over at Polks club, reading about speaker break in. There's a stigma over there that AH isn't right about much, if ever. They don't think to highly of AH at all. I will say this there seems to be a cult-like atmosphere over there. It seems they have adopted a leadership of sort of a few members, not good. Oh and they do know that most on AH don't think to highly of Polk speakers as in not much respect of the Polk brand.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I was just over at Polks club, reading about speaker break in. There's a stigma over there that AH isn't right about much, if ever. They don't think to highly of AH at all. I will say this there seems to be a cult-like atmosphere over there. It seems they have adopted a leadership of sort of a few members, not good. Oh and they do know that most on AH don't think to highly of Polk speakers as in not much respect of the Polk brand.
Swatting at the bee hive eh? Lol
I can’t remember who the one guy is, but I remember some douche bag over there brainwashing people. They don’t like AH because we dispense with all of the dogma they sell over there. Polk Audio does make some pretty nice speakers. But so do a LOT of other companies. Not sure how they feel AH can be so wrong about things. You know, things that are tested.....measured....etc.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Swatting at the bee hive eh? Lol
I can’t remember who the one guy is, but I remember some douche bag over there brainwashing people. They don’t like AH because we dispense with all of the dogma they sell over there. Polk Audio does make some pretty nice speakers. But so do a LOT of other companies. Not sure how they feel AH can be so wrong about things. You know, things that are tested.....measured....etc.
Lolo...I was looking up tower speakers and ran across a article on their forum. William, the thing that caught my attention was the passive agreement on speaker break in. From there it went into AH not being right about much, cables, power cords, lol. I believe the One dude over there from that thread is their leader of sorts. But yeah brother he seems douchey. But yeah Polk has some decent speakers I've owned a few in the past.

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hopefully I’ll be able to say it’s been over 5yrs since I’ve been in a McD’s someday. Sometimes with kids, it’s just what ya gotta do. Our closest Chick-fil-A is about an hour away. Wah!!!

Yeah the pants thing... My oldest kid turned out to be a clothes nerd. Polo, Vineyard Vines, Lulu lemon etc. At least he has some pride in himself, not walking around like a piece of trash with his ass cheeks sticking out.
Kids and McDs...go hand in hand...been there for sure. Got the waistline to prove it...:(, need to stay out of Chick-fila too, most fast food is sodium packed....not good for my bp.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Person in the car behind you when making a turn when you have the green light, but there's a person in the crosswalk. IDIOT in an SUV behind me this morning, I was in the process of a legal right-turn with a green signal, however there was someone in the crosswalk. The jerk ball honking only saw my car and it's flashing right signal, NOT the whole scene with the person in the crosswalk.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Person in the car behind you when making a turn when you have the green light, but there's a person in the crosswalk. IDIOT in an SUV behind me this morning, I was in the process of a legal right-turn with a green signal, however there was someone in the crosswalk. The jerk ball honking only saw my car and it's flashing right signal, NOT the whole scene with the person in the crosswalk.
I stopped during a right turn to avoid running over a dog and the idiot behind me went around and almost hit a pole. People are too stupid to be allowed to drive.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I stopped during a right turn to avoid running over a dog and the idiot behind me went around and almost hit a pole. People are too stupid to be allowed to drive.
Some people at least :)

Where I grew up in Scandinavia the roads are quite curvy with few places to pass a car driving too slow for taste, but on many of those stretches one can turn right to houses/farms and on some of them there are physical barriers making driving past more difficult. There have been many accidents with frustrated drivers behind some trailer or camping car...

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Some people at least :)

Where I grew up in Scandinavia the roads are quite curvy with few places to pass a car driving too slow for taste, but on many of those stretches one can turn right to houses/farms and on some of them there are physical barriers making driving past more difficult. There have been many accidents with frustrated drivers behind some trailer or camping car...
Hey bro, Scandinavia there's some music channels from there on netradio that's really good!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
So I'm watch the national news NBC, so they report people who visit our national parks where the mighty Bison roam. I have to say we have a country of really stupid ignorant people Bison that can run up to 30 miles an hour. These are wild beast these aren't your dogs and cats people these beast will stomp you in the ground. They just walking around Bison like they're at a petting zoo. Just like the ones who go swimming in the ocean side beaches, sharks will eat you!! Like a snack!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
So I'm watch the national news NBC, so they report people who visit our national parks where the mighty Bison roam. I have to say we have a country of really stupid ignorant people Bison that can run up to 30 miles an hour. These are wild beast these aren't your dogs and cats people these beast will stomp you in the ground. They just walking around Bison like they're at a petting zoo. Just like the ones who go swimming in the ocean side beaches, sharks will eat you!! Like a snack!
Lmao! If they’re dumb enough to get stomped by a bison...then they should. My FIL has a cattle farm, and I’ve spend time workin it. Cattle are STUPID!!!!! But that’s why YOU have to be smart. Or get stomped..... lol

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
William, thing is they reported that a women got flipped 6 ft in the air by a Bison, they showed people walking around real close going, oh look how pretty then all of a sudden the Bison start charging them people, lots of them running in all directions! Funnys sh$t I ever seen! Lolo.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Here's a new one - sports announcers who pronounce last as las and next as nex. Just noticed that this seems to be a recent thing. Maybe it's just me.:)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Here's a new one - sports announcers who pronounce last as las and next as nex. Just noticed that this seems to be a recent thing. Maybe it's just me.:)
Lots of those guys are former players. Not usually known for their ability to enunciate. Brings in mind a scene from Rick and Morty.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I hate that today, my butterfinger wrapper said “improved recipe”. And it was actually worse...

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Sheemaaan, whatchoobetakkinbou?

I like(not) the one guy on American ninja warrior. He makes his voice super gravelly and extra enunciates each word, in descending tones. Like, wah, wah wah... but with the words “American Ninja Warrior.... annoying.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Right?! GTFO if you hate it here.
Another one, hey lets leave our shithole home and move to America and turn IT into a shithole and hate the country and every who lives here. Send em all where they came from and take all the liberal pussies with.
Billy, this may be a surprise to some, but I'm a conservative. However, your post sounds like pure emotion, not logic. That's what liberals do. Please think.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Billy, this may be a surprise to some, but I'm a conservative. However, your post sounds like pure emotion, not logic. That's what liberals do. Please think.
John Stuart Mill (1866):

"I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any hon. Gentleman will question it."​

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis