Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I guess there are some pop culture references I'm missing, but who are those two? And why are they bad?
Very dumb, annoying commercials for a fast food chain. They've been going on for YEARS.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Lolo...I was looking up tower speakers and ran across a article on their forum. William, the thing that caught my attention was the passive agreement on speaker break in. From there it went into AH not being right about much, cables, power cords, lol. I believe the One dude over there from that thread is their leader of sorts. But yeah brother he seems douchey. But yeah Polk has some decent speakers I've owned a few in the past.
Anyone who thinks that a tall guy in a lab coat makes better speakers is nuts.

Yeah, I said it!

I actually like some of their speakers. The BS, not so much.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
So I was reading this story about this 22 year old dude who scammed Amazon out of $370, 000! How he got away with it, was by returning packages filled with dirt! Lmao! Yeah got away with it for a long time. Amazon didn't discover the scam for quite some time cuz the returns sat in warehouses unopen. Wasn't till some warehouse worker decided to open one of the boxes found it full of dirt! Oh he did get busted but he used the merchandise to resell. Things people do for money..

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
So I was reading this story about this 22 year old dude who scammed Amazon out of $370, 000! How he got away with it, was by returning packages filled with dirt! Lmao! Yeah got away with it for a long time. Amazon didn't discover the scam for quite some time cuz the returns sat in warehouses unopen. Wasn't till some warehouse worker decided to open one of the boxes found it full of dirt! Oh he did get busted but he used the merchandise to resell. Things people do for money..
I saw that one. Lightly reminded me of the guy that was buying stuff from walmart and reselling online, apparently he rents or bought a warehouse. Not sure if it's true or not but interesting none the less.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
A newspaper reporter interviewing a retired man:

-- So, Mr. Radcliffe, I was told that you made a fortune selling messenger pigeons. How many did you sell with your business?

-- Only three! They always came back!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
So the other night, which means two days ago. I had to deal with sheriff's deputies, for a civil matter. Anyways here's the thing, nothing is for free, you pay your mortgage, rent or property taxes. You don't pay either one, you lose your home to the Bank, you get evicted, or the sheriff department put your property up for auction. Now you have some who think the World Owes them, they use the civil system to their advantage in order to take advantage. The System we have in this country is set up for the ones who choose to work for what they want in life. You don't work, you don't earn a living. So back to the ones who think the World Owes them are the ones who give the ones who work or worked for a living a bad name. Than you have the ones who worked 20, 30, 40+ year's who can't work but put into the system, they have to fight tooth-and-nail has to jump through red hoops that the system can possibly put in front of you. The ones Who are entitled to their entitlement are ostracized by the one's who are working still and putting into the system. So next time you see your fellow workers who put into the system who You know has put into the system, stop and remember the ones who think the World Owes them a living. For one day You yourself will find in times the system that you worked 20, 30, 40 + years will give you your entitlement. Let's just hope your fellow workers don't come to you and put you in the same category as the ones who believes the world owes them a living.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Had a new one happen today. The guy in front of me stopped at a yield then started moving forward. I quickly checked for any oncoming traffic started to move forward and guess what he was stopped again with no oncoming traffic. I almost tapped his bumper but managed to slam on the breaks. Then he took off still no oncoming so I was also able to move on. Wow just wow....

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Had a new one happen today. The guy in front of me stopped at a yield then started moving forward. I quickly checked for any oncoming traffic started to move forward and guess what he was stopped again with no oncoming traffic. I almost tapped his bumper but managed to slam on the breaks. Then he took off still no oncoming so I was also able to move on. Wow just wow....
Maybe was trying to get you to hit him? Some will do that to get a insurance check. Sucks cause it's done more than we would like to think it doesn't. Down here in Louisiana,.US interstate I-10 you will see miles and miles of lawyer billboards advertising for auto and truck accidents. Insurance is high for automobile insurance and I see it going higher.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Last time I had an accident it was similar. No one around but for one car that wouldn't have gotten in the way in any case, he came to a yield at bottom of exit ramp, started to go and then slammed on the brakes...seemed like a scam attempt.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I know this is a 'no frills' basic gas stove in my rental apartment. But why the heck does the stove manufacturer put the friggin oven light way in back, and not closer or in front for EASIER bulb replacement? :mad:
IMG_2089.JPG

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I was wondering why you had a tweeter in your oven.:)
Lmao!! Before we know it I wouldn't be surprised if Bose tries to put a driver with, induction soundwave technology ;)Incorporated into an oven.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Lmao!! Before we know it I wouldn't be surprised if Bose tries to put a driver with, induction soundwave technology ;)Incorporated into an oven.
Problem is they’ve been using “reductive” soundwave technology. Can’t do back now!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Problem is they’ve been using “reductive” soundwave technology. Can’t do back now!
Yeah I used "inductive" cause their sound wave technology might get a boost from the ovens inductive use. It's all about the air flow with Bose speaker systems.;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis