Polk Audio Legend L200 Bookshelf and L400 Center Speaker Review

Y

ypaul123

Enthusiast
Hello,

Thanks for your wonderful and in depth review of the speakers.

Since I already own a LSIM 706c center, I was considering these speakers as an upgrade to my current polk S15.
I was wondering, though - how do the L200 compare to the KEF R3 Meta ?

Main purpose - watching high quality movies (with ATMOS, DTS:X soundtracks) and listenining to music (not in an audiophilic style)

I would like to add that I do have a SVS 3000 SB Subwoofer.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Hello,

Thanks for your wonderful and in depth review of the speakers.

Since I already own a LSIM 706c center, I was considering these speakers as an upgrade to my current polk S15.
I was wondering, though - how do the L200 compare to the KEF R3 Meta ?

Main purpose - watching high quality movies (with ATMOS, DTS:X soundtracks) and listenining to music (not in an audiophilic style)

I would like to add that I do have a SVS 3000 SB Subwoofer.

Thanks in advance,

Paul
I don't know how they compare to the KEF R3 Metas. I am sure both are very good. I would say since you already have a great Polk center speaker, you ought to stay with Polk since they will probably be a better tonal match with the Legend speakers than the KEFs.

Y

ypaul123

Enthusiast
I don't know how they compare to the KEF R3 Metas. I am sure both are very good. I would say since you already have a great Polk center speaker, you ought to stay with Polk since they will probably be a better tonal match with the Legend speakers than the KEFs.
You are probably right.

Thank you for your response.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis