Please make this the dumbest post in the history of Audioholics

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Specifically, I want anyone who sees this post to give it the 'dumb' rating. Please go down to the forum post grading thing in the 'like' text button where you can assign a quality to the post such as 'like,' 'dislike,' 'old,' 'informative,' or whatever, and select the 'dumb' quality for this post. I believe that if we all work together, we can make this the dumbest post in Audioholics history.

Thank you, and have a great day.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
It might not have been the dumbest post of all time, but I think you have the dumbest thread locked up.:D

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
James, lolo Gene put you up to this uh? lolo
I remember before Gene overhauled his forum there was a big fuss over Emoji's.:rolleyes:
If I remember right the "dumb" Emoji was to be used by Gene only. Like to lock a thread that turned into a Dumpster Fire or Dedicated to Mods to use something like that. But here goes! lolo
39FC106D-4B42-405D-AB9A-48008B803C66.gif

E303C456-1F99-422F-A017-DD63CB613A06.gif

3D852E4F-0D5F-49FF-9315-72EBE6889E89.gif

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Come on, guys, there are only 11 'dumb' ratings so far. It's a good start, but these are rookie numbers. We can do better than this! Keep the 'dumb' ratings coming!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Pretty disappointed guys.

I have more dumb ratings than this without even trying!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Come on, guys, there are only 11 'dumb' ratings so far. It's a good start, but these are rookie numbers. We can do better than this! Keep the 'dumb' ratings coming!
Nope. I've never rated a post dumb and I'm not starting with you. Sorry.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
@TLS Guy gave me one of my first dumb ratings. I never said anything because it was a pretty dumb post... but c'mon doc! Where's your sense of humor?? :oops:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis