Plastic Unknown Mayonnaise

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Well with the Co-Op closed for refit and the only place in Charminster Road to buy munchies at 2 am in the morning on this wet drizzly day, yes the rain is back again! I garbed Mayonnaise wholemeal bread and 2x tins of tuna fish for £4.00 pounds, that’s not bad going.

The only problem is, is the Mayonnaise it tastes like something out of “Soylent Green” not that I would know what that tastes like? The Mayo is chunky not smooth like Hellman's Mayonnaise. This I’d hath to put up with for a week or two. Some chunky unknown brand called “RiverSun” its enough to make my eyes water! It tastes like plastic bags have been stuffed in the jar!

Maybe its missing an ingredient or two maybe some pepper or some ”Newman’s Own” at least that has some spice some character, but this “RiverSun” makes me want to throw up outside!:(:(

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Curious, don't you refrigerate your mayo?
That was not Mayonnaise! It was from Poland. Due to the temperature in Bournemouth with the rain and all there’s no need to put in the fridge it’s used with in three days.

Oh my god, what is that god awful smell!? I brought some “Hellman's”! Yes I took the “RiverSun” back exchanged it for the real McCoy! And a packet of Doritos “cool original.” But the smell on the outer side of the packet smells dreadful! It smells like stale beer has been pored over it!

I was asking about tomatoes and thank god they never had any I would have spat it out! I don’t know what this smell is buts its turning my stomach.:(:(

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
O look. Now the caveman thinks he is someone because he has a refrigerator.
:eek::rolleyes::D
LMAO:D well that’s cheered me up a little, I can’t wait until the Co-Op opens this has been the most wasteful night time munchies attack in living memory! Know wonder all the foreign students Arabs hang out there in the middle of the night! They have no taste and there cheep aftershave, is stinking the place out!:(

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
The only ingredients in mayonnaise are eggs and oil. You definitely have to be mindful of the expiration date.

IMO, mayo is one of those things where it absolutely does not pay to buy any off brand to save a few pennies. Kraft or Hellman's - nothing else.

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
The only ingredients in mayonnaise are eggs and oil. You definitely have to be mindful of the expiration date.

IMO, mayo is one of those things where it absolutely does not pay to buy any off brand to save a few pennies. Kraft or Hellman's - nothing else.
Oh yes I know that:), haven’t tried Kraft yet I’ve seen it around. As for save pennies I use the Pringles cartons I have one half filled already, you can see a few on the background in the above picture.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I accept no substitutes for mayonnaise, it must me Kraft (I don't even like Hellmans, got some in my fridge if you want it).:D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
What the hell is Mayonnaise? I use Miracle Whip Light.

SheepStar

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
What the hell is Mayonnaise? I use Miracle Whip Light.

SheepStar
Miracle Whip was my family's favorite (not Light) so I grew up on that stuff. Now that I am old and make my own decisions, I go for the hard stuff - REAL mayo. Don't much care between Kraft and Hellman's but I definitely do not buy any store brand of mayo, just like I will never buy anything but Kraft mac and cheese.

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Miracle Whip was my family's favorite (not Light) so I grew up on that stuff. Now that I am old and make my own decisions, I go for the hard stuff - REAL mayo. Don't much care between Kraft and Hellman's but I definitely do not buy any store brand of mayo, just like I will never buy anything but Kraft mac and cheese.
The hard core Mayo there can only be one!:D

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
The hard core Mayo there can only be one!:D

Oh my god was that bad!
I almost impaled myself with some stripped RG6 after reading that!
(The RG59 wasn't rigid enough to possibly make it through the fatty tissu...I mean muscle layer):D

-pat

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Oh my god was that bad!
I almost impaled myself with some stripped RG6 after reading that!
(The RG59 wasn't rigid enough to possibly make it through the fatty tissu...I mean muscle layer):D

-pat
Well I’ve been trying to hold myself together, I’ve laughing, There can only be ONE Mayo!:D

Oh the dustmen are outside I can hear them! Hope they emptied the dustbin.;)

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
This I’d hath to put up with for a week or two. Some chunky unknown brand called “RiverSun” its enough to make my eyes water! It tastes like plastic bags have been stuffed in the jar!
If you have an egg, some salt, corn oil, and a lil mustard powder you can fabricate your own mayo in about 20 minutes. At least you wont have to go back to the store.

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
If you have an egg, some salt, corn oil, and a lil mustard powder you can fabricate your own mayo in about 20 minutes. At least you wont have to go back to the store.
I used to make mayonnaise when I was at catering college nearly most days 24 years ago, as well as éclairs.:)

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
There can be only one ...mayonnaise.

And, for me and mine, it's Hellmans.

I like most store brand cereals, breads and canned/frozen veggies, but when it comes to mayonnaise, nothing compares to Hellman's.

Buy it on sale. It lasts virtually forever until it's opened. then, into the fridge it goes, where it again lasts a a long, long time.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
O look. Now the caveman thinks he is someone because he has a refrigerator.
:eek::rolleyes::D
My refrigerator holds four hundred pounds of ice, it's made of solid granite and it works better then your fancy, shmancy "modern" excuse for an icebox, there!

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
My refrigerator holds four hundred pounds of ice, it's made of solid granite and it works better then your fancy, shmancy "modern" excuse for an icebox, there!
That’s a lot of ice-man!:D

My fridge freezer is knackered and it ices up around the top because that used to be the little icebox! My dad gave me the fridge a few years ago, its no good for ice-cream, unless I balance the ice-cream on a few boxes and get it near to the top

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis