Planning a NY Vacation this summer

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Hotel will be The Milford Plaza Hotel on 45th street. We received 15% off by going direct to the hotel's site. $1,900 for two rooms for 4 days. Ouch. Tax on the hotels appears to be over 15 percent. Boss Tweed and Tammany Hall have to get their cut. Now I remember why I register Republican.:p

It appears taking the subway to the stadium will involve one switch at Columbus Circle. We will try it for the day game and decide later on transportation to the Friday Night game.
If you're planning a budget, one thing to investigate is parking at the hotels. Some charge for parking. And, IIRC, you have to pay each time you enter or leave.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
It appears taking the subway to the stadium will involve one switch at Columbus Circle. We will try it for the day game and decide later on transportation to the Friday Night game.
Columbus Circle is a major subway station. It's a station with a high police presents. You should be fine. Just use common sense.

"Just use common sense"---Hmmmmmmmmm

I might have to rethink my statement. I forgot who I was talking to. LOL :eek:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/transit_bureau/district_01.shtml

Last edited:
aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
That's really not that hard of a switch. If you want to take one subway with no switches, then walk over to 6th avenue (either 42nd or 47th) and hop on the B or D trains and take them direct to the stadium.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis