Placing an Order with Definitive Technology

progprog

progprog

Enthusiast
Need the shipping $$$$$ from everyone, plan I making a few trips to UPS this Saturday. Look for e-mails from me with shipping quote.
David,

I was under the impression (from recent posts) that you wouldn't be ordering again until April or so. I found a pair of BPVX/Ps already because I needed those right away, but I do still want a C/L/R 3000.
Are you placing an order now, or did I just miss it? UPS calculations show $38.65 ground shipping from you to me here in Seattle. If you're just putting in an order and I can get in a C/L/R 3000, just let me know what you need. If I missed it, when would your next order be?

Thanks so much.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Need the shipping $$$$$ from everyone, plan I making a few trips to UPS this Saturday. Look for e-mails from me with shipping quote.
Excellent, just let me know when you need my money and I'll get it out to you.

David Gaudreau

David Gaudreau

Full Audioholic
FYI Mythos Super Towers & Mythos Ten

I have one more set of the Mythos Super towers (piano Black w/ granite bases) And a Mythos Ten from this order. They are sitting here ready to ship.

1 Mythos Ten $700
2 Mythos SuperTowers $2700

Last edited by a moderator:
progprog

progprog

Enthusiast
C/L/R 3000 Center

Hey, this thread clearly has lots of Def Tech fans, and quite a few seem to have (or want) the C/L/R 3000, so it seems like a good place to get opinions on this:

Any thoughts on placement of the Def Tech center channels? I would imagine most users place them under their TV/screen, and I was wondering about the effect of various cabinet enclosure situations on their sound. In particular, does the amount of "breathing room" within the cabinet affect the sound of that up-facing woofer?

Any thoughts, especially personal experience with the C/L/R 3000, appreciated. I know I want that center, but I want to make sure I set up right to get the most out of it.

S

Smittyg

Audiophyte
Looking for Def Tech

I'm really interested in purchasing a Supercube II, a mythos 3 center channel and 3 UIW75's. My bro may want some Def Tech equip as well depending on prices. If I get enough for you to make a good size order, will you ship to Canada ? Please reply ASAP as I am just finishing my basement. Thanks alot. Prices here in Canada for Def Tech are sick.

fp2000

Audiophyte
ProCinema 600
System

6-Piece, One Box Includes:
1-ProCenter 600
4-ProMonitor 600s
1-ProSub 600
Gloss Black or Gloss White $535.33 No Tax

Thanks!!
David, are you still offering this deal?
Please let me know or send me a pm to see if I can get one set
Thanks
fp

V

vwkid3

Audiophyte
Definitive Technology CLR 2002

How much for one of these center channels?
Thanks

W

Wilche

Audiophyte
I missed this order. I'd like to order next time. I need to decide between a Mythos ST system and a BP7000SC system. I have family in Adelanto, so I could pick up the speakers. Thanks for helping out the rest of us. :D

David Gaudreau

David Gaudreau

Full Audioholic
Sorry still not ready to place another order yet.
I'll let every one know. by starting a new thread.
Thanks

V

vwkid3

Audiophyte
Clr 2002

Even though you do not plan on ordering at this time could you still get me a price on a CLR 2002?
Thanks
TP

H

Hwypirt

Audioholic Intern
Def Tech Warranty

:confused:
("All warr will be thru me, and they ship to me first and then to you.
I will be taking PayPal +3% they charge Or Check Or Money order.
Placing the order Monday.
So let me know here is my mailing address......)Thanks,David."

David, how do I fill out my warranty cards? Do I put your name and address? Let me know so I know I'm covered. Thanks, Scott.

S

Smittyg

Audiophyte
Def tech prices

David,
Could you please send me a PM for prices on 3 UIW75's and a supercube II. Thanks.

David Gaudreau

David Gaudreau

Full Audioholic
Can you scan the card and e-mail it to me, So I can tell you how to fill it out.
Thanks

A

arlall

Audiophyte
Product Info

David,

I think you are doing all of us a great favor. I have just now started to discern good sound from decent sound so am in no ways an expert. Based on recommendations from friends I am thinking of getting the Denon 2808CI receiver and possibly the Mythos line.

Here is what I am thinking:

Mythos 2's for fronts
Mythos 3 for center
Mythos Gem XL for rear

Do you think this is a good combo? Also could you recommend a sub as well?

Also could you please let me know if you are planning to place an order in the next few weeks?

Thanks a lot for your help.

David Gaudreau

David Gaudreau

Full Audioholic
David,

I think you are doing all of us a great favor. I have just now started to discern good sound from decent sound so am in no ways an expert. Based on recommendations from friends I am thinking of getting the Denon 2808CI receiver and possibly the Mythos line.

Here is what I am thinking:

Mythos 2's for fronts
Mythos 3 for center
Mythos Gem XL for rear

Do you think this is a good combo? Also could you recommend a sub as well?

Also could you please let me know if you are planning to place an order in the next few weeks?

Thanks a lot for your help.
That would be a great sounding setup, I would go with the SuperCube II for the Sub. I will be placing another order mid-late April.
I'll start a new Thread for that one.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Milford07

Audiophyte
David, I got the shipment today with the CLR-2300. Awesome center channel speaker. Thanks again for letting us on this deal.

David Gaudreau

David Gaudreau

Full Audioholic
David, I got the shipment today with the CLR-2300. Awesome center channel speaker. Thanks again for letting us on this deal.
Great, Soon you will want the CLR-3000 with the built in 10" Sub!!
J/K

Take Care

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis