Placing an Order with Definitive Technology

David Gaudreau

David Gaudreau

Full Audioholic
Hey people,

I'm trying to place a big order with Def tech. Anyone wast anything. My long time friend can get me employee pricing.

For Example The BP7000SC I can get for $2,937.00 a Pair. Everything comes strait from the factory. It's nice to have Friends.
Anyway if anyone wants anything PM me or e-mail me at
Gaudreau1976@yahoo.com

Thanks David G
Victorville, CA

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
An awesome offering. Hopefully more people will take you up on it.

G

Gasman

Senior Audioholic
Darn-it, why couldn't this be for Paradigm....:mad:

Hmm, for a price break, I may have to rethink, and look more in depth at Def. Tec.

Thanks for the offer, and a bump.;)

N

Newbie06

Enthusiast
Bump

For your generous post.

While i cannot take advantage of it, i have family in Victorville, so felt compelled to give a shout-out.

R

rungriot

Enthusiast
Dave, I just PM'd you to discuss this offer and again, thanks for extending to all of us "Audioholics' :)

R

roshi

Audioholic
How long can you wait before your order? I am planning on buying speakers mid-late january... It's ok, if you order before then.

BTW: What do you guys think off the bipolar towers? Or the Mythos for that matter too? I'm looking at buying a 5.1 set-up with nice front towers for stereo listening to music. I have an Onkyo 805. Thanks!

David Gaudreau

David Gaudreau

Full Audioholic
How long can you wait before your order? I am planning on buying speakers mid-late january... It's ok, if you order before then.

BTW: What do you guys think off the bipolar towers? Or the Mythos for that matter too? I'm looking at buying a 5.1 set-up with nice front towers for stereo listening to music. I have an Onkyo 805. Thanks!
Well as soon as I get a good size order together and collect all money I will place the order.
As far as the Bi-polars I love them. I started out with the BP7001SC and I thought those were BA until I upgraded to the BP7000SC. There are truly amazing . The bass is so deep and solid and the high are so crisp. The first thing I noticed was how life the sounds was. I remember my first test on these was "Master and Commander" WOW. I almost had tears in my eyes.
I really can't wait to finish my custom HT room in my new house. I'm running all the best Def Tech and 2 powered supercube reference subs!!
I know I will cry!! :D:D:D

solomr2

solomr2

Full Audioholic
I may be interested in a second Supercube-2 and a pair of Mythos Gem XL. Can you get pricing info?

David Gaudreau

David Gaudreau

Full Audioholic
I may be interested in a second Supercube-2 and a pair of Mythos Gem XL. Can you get pricing info?
$611.58 On The Super Cube II
$457.79 For The pair of Mythos Gem XL

Thanks

kfagoora

kfagoora

Audiophyte
I've recently been considering a pair of StudioMonitors; what are your prices on 350/450 sets? Any opinions on these speakers?

David Gaudreau

David Gaudreau

Full Audioholic
StudioMonitor 450 = $203.07 Each
StudioMonitor 350 = $159.77 Each
No Tax

I myself have not tested these speakers but I read great things about them.

F

Funkmonkey

Junior Audioholic
Interesting offer.
what would price be on the Mythos ST's
and would waranties apply?
also how are you going to handle money transaction and delivery (I could pick 'em up myself, but I am sure others cannot)

David Gaudreau

David Gaudreau

Full Audioholic
Interesting offer.
what would price be on the Mythos ST's
and would waranties apply?
also how are you going to handle money transaction and delivery (I could pick 'em up myself, but I am sure others cannot)

Mythos Super Towers are $1,173.70 Each
And yes Warranties go thru me and still apply.
I ship them out after picking them up.
Money can go thru paypal, but they charge a 3% fee
other wise I can do Check Or Money order.

Thanks
David G

runninkyle17

runninkyle17

Audioholic
I am interested in a CLR-2300. What is the price on that?

Also, if anyone is planning on upgrading their floorstanders and has some of the older Definitive Tech Bi-polar supertowers I would be very interested in them. Cheers.

P.S. thank for this amazing offer!!!

M

marsilians

Audiophyte
5.1 system for Canada

Hi David,

I am looking to setup a 5.1 HT system for 70% movies and 30% music - any recommendations as I want to avail your offer.

Also I live in Canada just outside of Toronto. Hope this is not an issue.

My budget is around 1500 and I prefer bookshelves over towers.

Is ProCinema 1000 going to cut the mustard?

Thanks

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis