lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
...or just retest with the same material you noticed anomalies with before....

B

bruin62

Full Audioholic
i played SP Ryan and never heard anything close to bottoming out. it must be the movie children of the corn. i played it a few times even turned the sub all the way down to 25 and that one explosion you still here it. but i will rewatch hacksaw ridge tomorrow.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
i played SP Ryan and never heard anything close to bottoming out. it must be the movie children of the corn. i played it a few times even turned the sub all the way down to 25 and that one explosion you still here it. but i will rewatch hacksaw ridge tomorrow.
And what happens with the childish corn thing?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Can you describe to us what you are hearing? If blown subs and clipped subs before a lot of us have so if we can get a description of what you are hearing it could help us tell you if you have an issue

C

Clownaphobia

Audioholic Intern
lastnight i watched the remake of children of the corn there was huge explosions near the end. i swear this sub maybe clipped but i don't see how. according to SVS its set in a safe range. in the AVR i have it set to -2,5 and on the sub app the volume is at -10 and i have the volume at -17 when i watch a movie. it just sounded kinda funny on parts of this movie. the funny thing is i have a old vlyodine 12 inch sub beside it which i set to -2,5 then matched the gain to the SVS sub using a SPL meter.and that sub seemed fine
Do you have ON Dynamic EQ in your settings? That will add quite a bit of boost and can cause problems in a hurry if you’re not careful

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis