Passive studio monitors

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I found a good deal on APS Klasik. Think I’m gonna go for it.
At first, I'd incorrectly assumed it was a "white van special", but I was wrong. Seems like a legit Polish brand and it measures pretty well:
Not a brand known in the US. Most AH regulars are from the US and few are from Canada.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
At first, I'd incorrectly assumed it was a "white van special", but I was wrong. Seems like a legit Polish brand and it measures pretty well:
Not a brand known in the US. Most AH regulars are from the US and few are from Canada.
It does look as if it is a very good speaker.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
That brand is new to me as well but does seem to review well with good measurements. Designed as a near field monitor so should be appropriate to the task. I don't think there is anything anyone can say about the space that will change the op's mind at this point. You do what you can.

P

prerich

Audioholic Intern
Hello. I'm from Israel, the shipping isn't a problem most of the time.

By the way I talked with bag end, they cost 900$ each, without shipping and taxes, if I'd find on second hand I'd get it.

All the brands are available here, I can also buy from ebay, amazon...

Although as I said, I prefer an "unknown" brand who sell high-end passive studio monitors. seriously, for 1500$, how is it possible that you can't get some GREAT studio monitors? Second hand maybe?

I also examines Kali in 8 2nd wave now... Although they may be too big, I have 10m^3 room but with GREAT acoustic treatment.

What do you think about JBL 4312M II?
WOW!!!! In 5 years they've gone up 200 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis