Pair of NHT Model 2.5i Tower Loudspeakers in mint condition.

F

frank428

Enthusiast
  • Pair of NHT Model 2.5i Tower Loudspeakers
  • Bi-Amplified with 8" side-throw woofers
  • Super-clean condition - over $1300 new
  • Piano Black
  • Beautiful audiophile quality sound
  • NO nicks, chips, scratches, blemishes, tears, or sonic anomalies
  • Local pickup preferred - packing and shipping will be $70-100 per speaker
  • Made in USA
  • Three-way design; One 1" aluminum dome tweeter, one 6 1/2" polypropylene mid-range driver, one 8" woofer; Crossover frequencies 100 Hz and 3.3 kHz; Vented box design; One 3" flared port on rear; Cloth grille; Frequency response 29 Hz - 25 kHz ± 3 dB; Sensitivity 86 dB/w/m; Nominal impedance 6 Ohms; Power handling 200 w-rms/ch; Bi-wirable; Size 38"H x 7"W x 15 1/2"D; Weight 46 pounds each.
Located in Prescott, Arizona
Reasonable offers considered

Attachments

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
Great speakers for anyone who is interested. You can almost get away without having a sub woofer with these.

F

frank428

Enthusiast
Thank you - you're so right.
I'm running off a Yamaha AVENTAGE RX-A1080 with Definitive Technology surrounds and a supplemental Yamaha powered sub. Works for me.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Come and get them! :)
140 for the pair is more than fair, but I think my wife might kill me if I bring home any more speakers. I have 6 or 7 extra pairs already... and growing...

F

frank428

Enthusiast
Sorry my friend. They're listed for sale on ebay (with bids), craigslist, and nextdoor for $450 and will likely sell by tomorrow night. I don't need to sell them and am not hurting for cash so $400 is the least I'll take..

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Sorry my friend. They're listed for sale on ebay (with bids), craigslist, and nextdoor for $450 and will likely sell by tomorrow night. I don't need to sell them and am not hurting for cash so $400 is the least I'll take..
I misunderstood when I read "70-100 per speaker". I didn't realize that was for packing! Lol. 450 is still a fair price for the set, but I'll definitely get killed for that much, lol. Good luck tho, they look in great shape.

F

frank428

Enthusiast
LOL! I've been in your shoes - stay strong and stay married. Balance is key.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'll tell ya, at $140 for those I was toying with knocking off early today and doing a road trip. That woulda been way too hard to pass up. I'm actually happy that you're asking more in the range of what they're worth, lol.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
I'll tell ya, at $140 for those I was toying with knocking off early today and doing a road trip. That woulda been way too hard to pass up. I'm actually happy that you're asking more in the range of what they're worth, lol.
I just sold mine a week ago for $500 with the audio center one

F

frank428

Enthusiast
I think they are worth more, it just depends on how fast you want to sell them.
Agreed. No hurry - figure by paying them forward on to anyone here on this site they'll be appreciated as they should be. Thanks again.

F

frank428

Enthusiast
Oh boy... I live in Mesa and have a speaker obsession...
I'm moving to a condo on the Florida coast where these babies won't be appreciated.
For you will knock off $150 if you still want them.
$300 is a deal of a lifetime. Otherwise I'm donating them to a local charity for tax purposes.
Let me know ASAP.
Frank

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm moving to a condo on the Florida coast where these babies won't be appreciated.
For you will knock off $150 if you still want them.
$300 is a deal of a lifetime. Otherwise I'm donating them to a local charity for tax purposes.
Let me know ASAP.
Frank
Omg you're so evil! :p

I just can't right now. I just committed 3k for a new pair of floorstanders (that haven't arrived yet) and I think my wife would kill me! Thank you for such a generous offer tho. I looked into those the day you posted this thread and I know they're worth a whole lot more than $300.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis