Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Celtics hung one to win to take a 3-0 lead in the finals for the 1st time since 1959. Love the stats. The Tom Brady Patriots Hall of Fame ceremony was amazing. Better than I expected. JayZ opened the show but when Kenny Chesney came out to play The Boys of Fall it went to another level. One of the best nights I’ve ever had in 24 years of going to games and events at the stadium. Long Live TB12!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Looking forward to game 4 of the NBA Finals tomorrow night. Hope the Celtics can finish the sweep and secure banner 18. Should be a battle.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Florida 3-0. Think it comes down to goaltending. Plus like yesterday Florida is capitalizing on the chances they have vs having many chances.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
US Golf Open this afternoon. Playing at a classic course Pinehurst number 2.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Lots of players on top of the leaderboard I know nothing about. The Golf Channel was doing a piece on Cantlay's round of 71. He could have literally put himself out of contention on a couple holes but managed only to be +1 for the day. Also that hole where if you put it too fast it rolls off the other side LOL. I think it was Rory who said a yard here or there off can make all the difference on a given hole.

Mavs avoid the sweep. Between the Big 2, they only had 50 pts total, so it looks like they got some team support.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Also liked that hole where it's a narrow fairway and you can end up in that patch of dirt with the weeds scattered around LOL.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The Mavs definitely played their best game and the Celtics their worst of the series. I guess the Cs were due after winning a team record 10 playoff games in a row with and being undefeated on the road. Looking forward to game 5 in Boston Monday night. The Celtics can celebrate a championship winning game at home for the 1st time since 1984. It’s been 40 years And I remember that series vs. the Lakers like it was yesterday. Go Celtics!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dallas looked like they have figured out how to play Boston. 3-1 is a bad hole to be in but they should be able to take some momentum from this game. If they can win game 6 in Boston, then its game on! Sorry game 5.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
DeChambeau has made a move and leads by 2.
Wire grass- Pavon got his ball stuck directly underneath one of these LOL. He got out ok. Finau was in there too for a couple holes. From a distance they look like little creatures LOL. (Below)
1718490256790.png

1718490270553.png

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
24 Heures du Mans, 3hrs to go .........
Man I sure don't like this new Format they are doing this year. Nothing 23 Hypercars, 16 LMP2's and 23 LMGT3's and no Chev factory team, just 2 Z06's and 2 Mustangs. And the coverage is all on the Hypercars.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Remember that year Tiger won the British Open. Something like he didn't miss a fairway the entire tournament.

Like that whole at Pinehurst where if you don't hit it in the middle of the green it slides off in all directions LOL.

Some nightmares that take the fun outta golf. Second is the tallest bunker in the world LOL....
1718554474903.png

1718554490037.png

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Man I sure don't like this new Format they are doing this year. Nothing 23 Hypercars, 16 LMP2's and 23 LMGT3's and no Chev factory team, just 2 Z06's and 2 Mustangs. And the coverage is all on the Hypercars.
I hear ya Chris, part of the problem this year with regards to the 'factory' Corvettes is the race at Watkins Glen is a week earlier(next weekend) this year, so I suspect scheduling challenges/conflicts arose.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
DeChambeau has made a move and leads by 2.
Wire grass- Pavon got his ball stuck directly underneath one of these LOL. He got out ok. Finau was in there too for a couple holes. From a distance they look like little creatures LOL. (Below)
View attachment 67965
View attachment 67966
Dechambeau still up by 2 early Sunday. Rory had an unfortunate bogey on 4 after a perfect drive or it would be 1 stroke.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis