Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Ahhhh, the biggest single day sporting event in the world this weekend !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dallas Mavericks win game 2 in Minnesota. Back to Dallas up 2-0 game 3 tomorrow. Go Mavs!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Wow Celtics come back from 18 down in the 3rd quarter and win game 3 by 3 to go up 3-0. Undefeated on the road in the playoffs. That’s the eye of the tiger they need to win. They can move onto the finals on Monday. Go Celtics!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wow Celtics come back from 18 down in the 3rd quarter and win game 3 by 3 to go up 3-0. Undefeated on the road in the playoffs. That’s the eye of the tiger they need to win. They can move onto the finals on Monday. Go Celtics!
Looks like Indy is toast. Let's hope the Mavs can go up 3-0 this evening.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Final round of the PGA Colonial this afternoon. Pretty nice leaderboard and its fairly close which is always a good thing. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I was afraid that would happen. Boston 1, MN 0 (2 OTs)

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
LSU Tigers lost to Tennessee #1 rank team in the nation, for the SEC Crown 4-3. Not many were expecting LSU Tigers, last years Champion to even make it that far. Was a good game though.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Not a bad Indy 500. I really think if Larson didn't have that speeding in the pit penalty he would have finished I feel in the top 5-10 spots. He was pretty darn fast throughout the second half of the race. The guy can drive anything. I think we see him in a Indy car again.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Not a bad Indy 500. I really think if Larson didn't have that speeding in the pit penalty he would have finished I feel in the top 5-10 spots. He was pretty darn fast throughout the second half of the race. The guy can drive anything. I think we see him in a Indy car again.
I didn’t see the race but it’s quite a spectacle. 350K fans. I did a tour a few years ago including a bus ride around the track And the museum with race cars going back to the first 500. Very cool.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Agree on Larson and Joesph's last lap pass and his acknowledgment of Oward's respectful driving was spot on !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like the Mavs and Cs are on a collision course in the finals. first need the tough close out game win.
Should be very interesting. The Mavs, though up 3 - 0 have been in close games. I was in DFW last week and the Mavs are the talk of the town. And to a lesser extent, the Stars.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
I went to a Mavs game a number of years ago. The Mavs were up big at the end but the crowd that stayed kept rooting them on to shoot, shoot, shoot. At the end when they hit 100 points the crowd shouted, “chalupa!”. Turns out they had a deal with the Taco Bell across the street. If they scored 100 you could bring in your ticket stub for a free chalupa. We went across the street after the game but it was so packed we left without our chalupa. I still shout out “chalupa” when a team scores 100 at a basketball game.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
I think tonight will be a chalupa game for both teams.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Celtics finish the sweep. They had to win 3 of the games at the end which should help them moving into the finals. 23rd time in the finals. They have won 17 of the previous 22 which is amazing. Brown gets the Larry Bird trophy as East conference final MVP. Porzingis wiil be back. Game 1 in Boston on June 6. A long break. Looking forward to the finals.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Celtics finish the sweep. They had to win 3 of the games at the end which should help them moving into the finals. 23rd time in the finals. They have won 17 of the previous 22 which is amazing. Brown gets the Larry Bird trophy as East conference final MVP. Porzingis wiil be back. Game 1 in Boston on June 6. A long break. Looking forward to the finals.
Dallas Mavs can finish the sweep tonight. I am so looking forward to a Boston Dallas final. Kyrie back to Boston Porzingis back to Dallas. Can't wait :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis