D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think what they said the game plan is to make Jokic a scorer. 41p and 11r, but only a handful of assists. Which is still a pretty great game. But make Jokic beat you scoring because he's even more deadly distributing. The Heat went to a zone, which took Murray and Porter out of the game to an extent. Extent because Murray had 18p and 10a.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks to possibly be a great series. As a Mavs fan I have no dog in the hunt but I'm pulling for Denver. Also, a playoff finish at the Memorial golf tournament yesterday. Very entertaining.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well the NBA finals appears to be about over.

Iga Swiatek has one her third French Open title. When Justine Henin won her fourth I thought could she break Christ Evert's seven titles? Then she retired. Then returned only to retire. Swiatek is only 22 so who knows.....

I'm sure Djoker will be heavily favored over Ruud. That would give him 23 titles. The most of any man. Nadal will return for his final year in 2024. I really only think at this point he has a chance at another French, which would give him 15 on clay if he were to win LOL.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Big Congrats to Team Corvette @ Le Mans, a fitting end to an era for sure !!

I was just blown away how fast the Garage 56 car was than the entire GTE AM teams. Even in the corners, this modified NASCAR Gen 7 was 4 seconds per lap faster than the best GTE-AM entry and only 9 seconds per lap slower than the slowest LMP2 entry. That's moving.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
My appreciation for Michael Chang has grown over the years. He only won the '89 French, but his speed and effort were unreal. He was a boat load of fun to watch. Chang never had the big shot or serve but always remember him for the effort.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
How bout that Little League team from Media, Pa. Just advanced to the LL World Series with an extra inning victory over Wash, DC in the Mid-Atlantic regional ! 2 run homer in the bottom of the 7th

Big Congrats !!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Lots of golf on this weekend, Womens Open in England, 1st round of the PGA playoffs, Womens amateur, and PGA senior golf. Since its too hot to play at least I can watch golf all weekend. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Coco Gauff has won the womens US Open. (Great tennis name btw.) Tomorrow it's Djokovic vs Medvedev.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Nice. Missouri kicker hits a 61 yd FD as time expires to upset K State.:cool:

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Crash Car was on TV last night in Bristol. It was a joy to pass it by and watch reruns on Motor Trend

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Kind of overachievers (though lets be honest we're in the Central).
Won it all in '87 and '91
87-75 this year (second worst record in the playoffs)
I think we were recently 0-18 in playoff games till we swept Toronto LOL.
4-2 record vs Houston in the regular season, so could be interesting.

I still see a Braves vs Orioles final.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1696768496266.png

No little brown jug this year. Michigan 52, MN 10.:D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Highlight for me Saturday was on a pick 6 Michigan did the team photo celebration. Harbaugh joined in.:cool:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis