GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
NHL Stanley Cup, pulling for the 'Leafs', the only member of the 'Original Six' left !
I've been a diehard fan for decades and after so many years of disappointment, I thought I'd see more drive in them. I was so disgusted with their lack of effort in game 3 of the series with the Panthers that I can't bring myself to watch them. The odds are well-against them winning 4 straight, but if by some miracle they win 3, I'll watch game 7.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Whew weee! Jokic 33p, 21r, 14a. I'm not sure anyone can stop Denver. Or him.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Those sneaky Heat. Stat said they've been in 7 of the last 15 east conference finals. They have Butler and Adebayo and a bunch of players I don't know of. Probably the least likely of the remaining 4.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Those sneaky Heat again. Getting better performance from secondary players. 2-0 in Boston LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jokic is "averaging" a triple double in the playoffs. Crazy.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pga- Hovland and Conners currently in the lead. Koepka is 1 back. The latter has finished in the Top 2 eight times. He's 4-4 in that situation.

Fun memory regarding Tiger. 14-1 in majors when leading going into the final round. His 4 in a row at majors is probably my favorite of all-time. :cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yesterday I noticed this hole at Oak Hill. The flag was positioned though to the far left by the two bunkers. If you miss short the ball slides back down the hill, or into one of the bunkers with 8 ft height to reach the green. Miss long and I believe it slides down towards the back of the green LOL.
1684684628428.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Funny story I was told. There was a game I believe and there were suites or something above the playing field. Camera zooms into one only to realize the couple were doing it. True or not but sure is funny.:D

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Can't believe mention hasn't been made of the passing of one of the greatest RB's of all time, Jim Brown. While he only played nine seasons he NEVER missed a game ! At 5.2 yds per carry a stud if there ever was one and when he crossed the goal line.............he dropped the ball ! Not like the clown shows we have today !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Can't believe mention hasn't been made of the passing of one of the greatest RB's of all time, Jim Brown. While he only played nine seasons he NEVER missed a game ! At 5.2 yds per carry a stud if there ever was one and when he crossed the goal line.............he dropped the ball ! Not like the clown shows we have today !!
Still the highest avg with a lot of rushes. It gets diluted though when they throw in everyone in the stats. Barry Sanders had 5.0 with over 3000 attempts. Brown at above 2300. Right in there with those two.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Yesterday I noticed this hole at Oak Hill. The flag was positioned though to the far left by the two bunkers. If you miss short the ball slides back down the hill, or into one of the bunkers with 8 ft height to reach the green. Miss long and I believe it slides down towards the back of the green LOL.
View attachment 62086
Well the PGA like the OPEN is not for sissy's. Your game had better be on, or its going to be a long bunch of days.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
We just want to win one before we die.

Local radio spot on the Vikings. Sorry, no promises. :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Boston came back down 0-3 to tie the series with a buzzer beater. It's a great win, but the pessimist in me says Jimmy Butler isn't taking the initiative as the leader. 25, 10, and 8 says that's quite a good game, but it was the quietest stat line I can remember. The Boston D has been good on Butler drives, but I feel he should be shooting more mid-range shots. The rest of the team is overperforming to make up for him. Another point in the game is Butler isn't even looking to get the ball or even shoot when he has the opportunity.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats to Team Penske and Josef Newgarden on a great '500' win yesterday at the 'Old Brickyard' !

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Heat +19. :oops: Still no team has come back from 0-3 in playoff history. 21% Boston to 50% Heat on 3 pointers.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I really don't understand the Celtics coach. They were 0 of 10 in the 1st qtr on 3 pointers. I like when Shaq said next person that takes a three I'm punching you LOL. 9/42 from 3.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Those sneaky Heat again. 0-7 vs Denver but win on the road to even it 1-1. They were down by 15 also.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis