Once again: what are you listening to now?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This is/was a group based from Sacremento.....its a weird group but I like them.... This is one of the best recorded CDs I've ever come across.

Cake is one of my favorites. All the people I know from Sacratomato are kinda weird, tho. :) Well done recordings do seem to be the rule with them.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Man I used to like the Guess Who way back in the 60s. Later member Randy Bachman founded BTO in the 70s. Haven't listened to either in a while thanks for the memories. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This is simply the rock of the milennium, late Kim Larsen was king of Denmark, King of Norway
There is simply no way he can be overrated ... when there were concerts audicence would never let him go .... only on Kim Larsen concerts would there be 12 extra songs, after the concert really should have ended

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Man I love that album. Maggie May is one of my all time favorites.
Yeah, I'm actually not a fan of this period of his; I dusted and cleaned off the record because I came across it in my collection from a period of time when I was young and my father used to buy me stacks of old records from some guy that would sell them to him at his furniture store, around the time when I started getting into music and vinyl.

I am more of a fan of Rod's contemporary stuff, such as "Some Guys Have All the Luck," "My Heart Can't Tell You No" and "Passion."

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis