Once again: what are you listening to now?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I listened to this while recording it to a metal cassette. Its a double blues album with a few Muddy Water, Little Walter, Lowell Fulson, Howlin Wolf, Sonny Boy Williamson tracks and a few others I cant rememebr at the moment.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
1554153012484.png

Norma Tanega You're Dead. Kind of catchy and the theme song for What We do in the Shadows...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

Cheers,

Phil
Hi Phil. I actually attended a Led Zeppelin concert back in the early 70s on their Stairway to Heaven tour at 3 Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh PA. One of the best if not the best concerts I ever attended.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hi Phil. I actually attended a Led Zeppelin concert back in the early 70s on their Stairway to Heaven tour at 3 Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh PA. One of the best if not the best concerts I ever attended.
@davidscott that had to be cool. I have never seen them live, but sure wished I had. I have seen Kiss, Foreigner, Bad Company, Kansas, and Ted Nugent. Also have seen Alabama more times than I can count. Even seen Elvis when I was a kid. Guess, I have seen my share.......LOL!!!! :)

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
@davidscott that had to be cool. I have never seen them live, but sure wished I had. I have seen Kiss, Foreigner, Bad Company, Kansas, and Ted Nugent. Also have seen Alabama more times than I can count. Even seen Elvis when I was a kid. Guess, I have seen my share.......LOL!!!! :)

Cheers,

Phil
That's a pretty impressive list. Besides Led Zep I have seen the Who, Bob Dylan, Fleetwood Mac multiple times and many others but they were the big ones. I also saw Sarah McLachlan at a DFW music venue back in the early 90s. That was a very nice concert.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
That's a pretty impressive list. Besides Led Zep I have seen the Who, Bob Dylan, Fleetwood Mac multiple times and many others but they were the big ones. I also saw Sarah McLachlan at a DFW music venue back in the early 90s. That was a very nice concert.
Sarah McLachlan's voice is one of my favs. I just really dig her music. If I ever get the chance to go see her, then I most certainly will. The Who had to be good. Teenage Wasteland is one of my favs of theirs. I am also sure Fleetwood puts on one heck of a show. Lucky you!

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Sarah McLachlan's voice is one of my favs. I just really dig her music. If I ever get the chance to go see her, then I most certainly will. The Who had to be good. Teenage Wasteland is one of my favs of theirs. I am also sure Fleetwood puts on one heck of a show. Lucky you!

Cheers,

Phil
My Favorite Who song is Love reign o're me. Teenage wasteland was actually titled Baba O'riley and it is probably my 2nd favorite. Anyway you are right Fleetwood Mac was one hell of a concert with Stevie Nicks Gypsy and Christine Mcvey Over My Head. My 2 favorite Mac songs ever.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I listened to this while recording it to a metal cassette. Its a double blues album with a few Muddy Water, Little Walter, Lowell Fulson, Howlin Wolf, Sonny Boy Williamson tracks and a few others I cant rememebr at the moment.

Very nice compilation.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Listening to this newcomer band called The Feels, album entitled Post Earth

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Neil Young live Like a Hurricane just rock like it was meant to be played...

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Listened to this album last night sipping a bourbon,

This album while at the gym,

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Feelin Alright was an excellent song but Low Spark of the High Heel Boys was their best IMHO. Also listen to John Barley Corn must die if you get a chance. Sorry about Auburn they should have won that game. Go Texas Tech!
Thanks David I will be sure to check the songs out. Yeah that really sucks for Auburn. However, I think the Red Raiders are going to take it no matter who won. Their stifling defense is crushing to say the least. Very well coached. I am such a fan now! :)

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks David I will be sure to check the songs out. Yeah that really sucks for Auburn. However, I think the Red Raiders are going to take it no matter who won. Their stifling defense is crushing to say the least. Very well coached. I am such a fan now! :)

Cheers,

Phil
I don't know I think Virginia is on a mission after losing to a 16 last year. Going to be real interesting anyway. I think you will like Low Spark.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis