Once again: what are you listening to now?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
If you want to chill listen to some Art Pepper. Very smooth jazz. Harry Bosch's favorite.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
If you want to chill listen to some Art Pepper. Very smooth jazz. Harry Bosch's favorite.
David you have me so addicted to Astronomy by BOC it is not even funny. :cool: Then, I can't get enough of Sarah Mclachlan's Building A Mystery. Lately, I have been enamored w/Slaughter's Real Love as well. When I am rocking out it is so that I can decompress. Do it quite often. :)

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
David you have me so addicted to Astronomy by BOC it is not even funny. :cool: Then, I can't get enough of Sarah Mclachlan's Building A Mystery. Lately, I have been enamored w/Slaughter's Real Love as well. When I am rocking out it is so that I can decompress. Do it quite often. :)

Cheers,

Phil
Thanks Phil I loved Astronomy when I first heard it. If you want a bit mellow guitar then listen to Europa by Santana on the live Moonflower album. Builds up to a great finish. You can definitely decompress to Europa but make sure it is the live version. And Art Pepper is great for totally decompressing. Great Jazz.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks Phil I loved Astronomy when I first heard it. If you want a bit mellow guitar then listen to Europa by Santana on the live Moonflower album. Builds up to a great finish. You can definitely decompress to Europa but make sure it is the live version. And Art Pepper is great for totally decompressing. Great Jazz.
Thanks David for the recommendations. I will certainly check them out. I do listen to a bit of jazz here and there. I am more of a rocker though......LOL!!! Seem to really like the "Big Hair" and "Grunge" genres. My tastes are rather eclectic. :)

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I've been meaning to ask you how do you listen to music? I generally listen to vinyl or cds, sometimes even FM radio especially in the car. Thanks man.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I've been meaning to ask you how do you listen to music? I generally listen to vinyl or cds, sometimes even FM radio especially in the car. Thanks man.
I listen to CD's mostly. But, lately I also been using Pandora and youtube. Every once in a while I will listen to some FM radio. Especially, if my KY game is not on tv. Can't wait until November when KY basketball will start up once again. In the car it is just typically FM radio.

Cheers,

Phil

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I listen to CD's mostly. But, lately I also been using Pandora and youtube. Every once in a while I will listen to some FM radio. Especially, if my KY game is not on tv. Can't wait until November when KY basketball will start up once again. In the car it is just typically FM radio.

Cheers,

Phil
Phil, checkout Net Radio
Absolute Chillout..
FM radio, sucks! Same songs, over, and over, don't get me wrong love the old rock, but man you can only take so much Lynyrd Skynyrd lol.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil, checkout Net Radio
Absolute Chillout..
FM radio, sucks! Same songs, over, and over, don't get me wrong love the old rock, but man you can only take so much Lynyrd Skynyrd lol.
I have used net radio at times. Have a new AVR coming soon and will use net radio again. I don't listen to much FM radio unless it is when I am catching my KY game. However, sometimes there are some contests via the radio that I do keep up with. Have won concert tickets, wrestling tickets, and even some money. Got to see Bad Company with free tickets and one of the WWE events as well. :)

Cheers,

Phil

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic

Just finished listening to Norah Jones’s new album, begin again. Definitely and evolve sound from some for older albums. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it either, the music doesn’t quite speak to me like some of the older stuff. But still very well recorded, so worth a listen if your into Norah.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis