Once again: what are you listening to now?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Man I love me some REM. Don't forget Orange Crush and my personal favorite The End of the World as We Know It.
Yeah, I was going to start another post, but my stomach got in the way.......LOL!!!! Then, a short power nap. Now, it is time for my news......LOL!!! Maybe I can get back at it again soon. :p

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, I was going to start another post, but my stomach got in the way.......LOL!!!! Then, a short power nap. Now, it is time for my news......LOL!!! Maybe I can get back at it again soon. :p

Cheers,

Phil
I'm right there with you on March Madness - my favorite sporting event of the year. Been watching since the mid 80s.:)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I'm right there with you on March Madness - my favorite sporting event of the year. Been watching since the mid 80s.:)
Can't wait for selection Sunday. KY is supposed to be a #1 seed. However, I am not so sure about that. Have a feeling KY will end up being a #2 seed. Guess we will know soon enough. TN may surprise a lot of people. Who you rooting for? I love college basketball and have my entire life. I am already stoked! :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Can't wait for selection Sunday. KY is supposed to be a #1 seed. However, I am not so sure about that. Have a feeling KY will end up being a #2 seed. Guess we will know soon enough. TN may surprise a lot of people. Who you rooting for? I love college basketball and have my entire life. I am already stoked! :cool:

Cheers,

Phil
Ill have to wait until selection Sunday to pick a favorite. I do love the underdogs though. In 2007 or 2008 don't remember which year I was in Vegas for the 1st 2 days of the tourney. Imagine sitting at the sports bar and betting and watching the games as they were played. AWESOME!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ill have to wait until selection Sunday to pick a favorite. I do love the underdogs though. In 2007 or 2008 don't remember which year I was in Vegas for the 1st 2 days of the tourney. Imagine sitting at the sports bar and betting and watching the games as they were played. AWESOME!
Yeah, I bet it was a lot of fun. The SEC tournament is in Nashville. I am just a little over 2-hours from there. But, ticket prices are for more than I am able to give. Honestly, I really don't care for the SEC tournament to begin with. However, the SEC is no joke. Lots of SEC teams will make the dance. LSU, TN, and KY are the ones to watch. Ole Miss and Mississippi State are very good as well. Just wished it was Sunday already......LOL!!!! :eek:

Cheers,

Phil

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Good morning, I like most genres of music (except for Rap and Hip Hop) and have a good collection in most. Blues however is the genre I listen to the most. I picked this album up by a guy named Boo Boo Davis, album entitled "Tree Man" . I've never heard of him before so a little googling revealed that he was born in 1943 in Drew Mississippi. He's noted for being one of the few blues musicians left who gain expereince singing blues in the Mississippi Delta. What I find ironic is that the label publishing his albums, Black & Tan Records was formed in 1998 and is based out of the Netherlands. This label carries a quite a few Blues artists.

Last edited:
S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
The Police on SACD.

I ordered Clapton and Pink Floyd SACDs. Should get Clapton this weekend. Wish You Were Here is back ordered.

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Days of Wine and Roses - Wes Montgomery
Is it just me or is the guitar is panned a little bit too much to the left?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis