Once again: what are you listening to now?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Love the Romantics. What I like about you was one of my favorite early 80s songs.
Yeah, the 80's sure were the times. Seems like only yesterday to me. It is amazing just how fast time goes by. Mtv is a big part of my memories. :)

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, the 80's sure were the times. Seems like only yesterday to me. It is amazing just how fast time goes by. Mtv was a big part of my memories. :)

Cheers,

Phil
Ah MTV - I remember one of my favorite music videos ever - every little thing she does is magic by the police. Also vintage early 80s and the best song ever by the police. Its a big enough umbrella....

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ah MTV - I remember one of my favorite music videos ever - every little thing she does is magic by the police. Also vintage early 80s and the best song ever by the police. Its a big enough umbrella....
Oh ya the Police! Love their music. But, I was so enamored w/Def Leppard's "Foolin" and " Rock Of Ages" videos IIRC. Man, those certainly were the times. Just brings back lots of memories. Many of my band mates were also into Def Leppard. :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Oh ya the Police! Love their music. But, I was so enamored w/Def Leppard's "Foolin" and " Rock Of Ages" videos IIRC. Man, those certainly were the times. Just brings back lots of memories. Many of my band mates were also into Def Leppard. :cool:

Cheers,

Phil
Don't forget "Pour some sugar on me" an 80s classic. :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Don't forget "Pour some sugar on me" an 80s classic. :)
Oh I did not forget. That is a very good one as well. But, IIRC wasn't that in the early 90's? I could be wrong as my memory is NOT what it used to be. :eek: Truth is Def Leppard just has so many hits it is not even funny. :)

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
wow abc the look of love - haven't heard that in a while but I do have it on a cd somewhere.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis