Once again: what are you listening to now?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You played a wide variety of instruments in the band, Mr. Phil! I chose not to be in a marching band, as I'm not a very good drummer, or wind instrument player. I don't have a knack for those instruments. I used to play the saxophone some, but it needs tuning up and I haven't had the time to do that.
Yes, I have played a few instruments along the way. But, I prefer the euphonium. But, in marching band we were required to play the marching baritone. BTW, I can also slap the sticks very well. Been drumming for a long time now. Right now I would love to learn how to play the bass. Being left handed does create a bit of a problem. Maybe sometime down the road I may just go for it.....LOL!!!! :eek:

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
It’s on WebRadio, click on “Ambient” than “All Stations” than go to the “O”’s All Stations are in alphabetical order you will see “Ocean Radio Chilled”. Enjoy!!

Mike
Pretty cool station! Relaxing music! Putting me to sleep! LOL!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Here in New Iberia we have Avery Island, think “Tabasco” hot sauce, very famous Island, well on that Island there are hundreds if not thousands of alligators it’s also a bird sanctuary.

Mike
Love me some gator tail! It is delicious. Tatses like a very rich and chewy chicken nugget. It is very expensive here, but Lawd is it ever good. Yummy! :p

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Yes, I have played a few instruments along the way. But, I prefer the euphonium. But, in marching band we were required to play the marching baritone. BTW, I can also slap the sticks very well. Been drumming for a long time now. Right now I would love to learn how to play the bass. Being left handed does create a bit of a problem. Maybe sometime down the road I may just go for it.....LOL!!!! :eek:

Cheers,

Phil
You're a drummer? Very nice! The euphonium is a good instrument, has a nice unique tone. You mean upright bass or electric bass? Upright bass is my challenging, as it's fretless and it's hard to play in pitch. Also, it's VERY heavy! Yes, drumming left handed is somewhat difficult, I'm right handed, but if you just reverse the drums, you can play left handed. You probably know that very well.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Here in New Iberia we have Avery Island, think “Tabasco” hot sauce, very famous Island, well on that Island there are hundreds if not thousands of alligators it’s also a bird sanctuary.

Mike
You like deep fried gator? It's very good! I like alligators, except for the fact they're so doggone mean! They look like dinosaurs! LOL!

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Love me some gator tail! It is delicious. Tatses like a very rich and chewy chicken nugget. It is very expensive here, but Lawd is it ever good. Yummy! :p

Cheers,

Phil
Lawdy, lawdy, lawdy Mr. Phil! Good grief I love me some good deep fried alligator tail! It's quite pricey, but worth it! If we would've been able to taste dinosaur meat, this would be the closest to it, along with chicken and turkey. It's very "bouncy" in your mouth, if you know what I mean!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You're a drummer? Very nice! The euphonium is a good instrument, has a nice unique tone. You mean upright bass or electric bass? Upright bass is my challenging, as it's fretless and it's hard to play in pitch. Also, it's VERY heavy! Yes, drumming left handed is somewhat difficult, I'm right handed, but if you just reverse the drums, you can play left handed. You probably know that very well.
I can drum some, but I am NOT a big time drummer. Can also play the drums w/o any handed issues. However, the bass for a lefty is different than that of a righty. BTW, I am talking about the electric bass. Already can read music, but I am not familiar with bass clef. So, it would be learning the chords and reading in bass clef for me. BTW, the euphonium sounds just like a trombone.

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
You like deep fried gator? It's very good! I like alligators, except for the fact they're so doggone mean! They look like dinosaurs! LOL!
Not me No! But I do like my Alligator skin boots and belts! But there are a lot of people down here who make a very good living hunting alligators, get around 1.500 hundred for a 6 to 7 footer. A lot more for the really big ones. Here’s the best part when you get your Tags from the Game warden., You can hunt as many as you like till you run out of tags. You should see how rich some of them gator hunters are. They got nice big houses big 4 wheel trucks nice boats and from the way they dress and talk you wouldn’t know it.
Mike

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Lawdy, lawdy, lawdy Mr. Phil! Good grief I love me some good deep fried alligator tail! It's quite pricey, but worth it! If we would've been able to taste dinosaur meat, this would be the closest to it, along with chicken and turkey. It's very "bouncy" in your mouth, if you know what I mean!
It really is good. I was surprised. Never thought in a million and one years that I would even try it. Very glad that I did. Bought due for some more. YUMMY! BTW, every since i tried gator tail I do NOT look at gators the same way if you know what I mean......LOL!!!!:eek:

Cheers,

Phil

Bookmark

Bookmark

Full Audioholic
Can't believe you went to the eighties and didn't think of this. :eek: Has to be the German version.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Not me No! But I do like my Alligator skin boots and belts! But there are a lot of people down here who make a very good living hunting alligators, get around 1.500 hundred for a 6 to 7 footer. A lot more for the really big ones. Here’s the best part when you get your Tags from the Game warden., You can hunt as many as you like till you run out of tags. You should see how rich some of them gator hunters are. They got nice big houses big 4 wheel trucks nice boats and from the way they dress and talk you wouldn’t know it.
Mike
That's crazy! Yes, I've watched a show on History Channel about hunting gators, it's pretty cool! That's a big chunk of money for a gator! Whew!
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
It really is good. I was surprised. Never thought in a million and one years that I would even try it. Very glad that I did. Bought due for some more. YUMMY! BTW, every since i tried gator tail I do NOT look at gators the same way if you know what I mean......LOL!!!!:eek:

Cheers,

Phil
It's is very good if you cook it right, I'm craving some now! Yum!
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic

Cheers,

Phil
$109.00 is a lot of money, but only a tiny sliver of the tail can get you a huge filet! Good grief!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It's is very good if you cook it right, I'm craving some now! Yum!
Ryan
Have never cooked it, but Lord knows I sure will eat it! Might give it a try sometime. Until then, I just go pick it up already cooked. :)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$109.00 is a lot of money, but only a tiny sliver of the tail can get you a huge filet! Good grief!
Gator tail is very expensive here. It is also very hard to find. Might get some for the holidays coming. Tired of ham anyways.........LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Gator tail is very expensive here. It is also very hard to find. Might get some for the holidays coming. Tired of ham anyways.........LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil
Yeah, I get tired of ham very easily. Hey, did someone mention the 80s? You can't say you love the 80s if you don't love this song! I love it! Sounds like something the Lovin' Spoonful might do, or Tommy James and the Shondells. It resembles "Summer in the City" a good bit. I love the constant floor tom rhythm this tune has!
Ryan

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, I get tired of ham very easily. Hey, did someone mention the 80s? You can't say you love the 80s if you don't love this song! I love it! Sounds like something the Lovin' Spoonful might do, or Tommy James and the Shondells. It resembles "Summer in the City" a good bit. I love the constant floor tom rhythm this tune has!
Ryan
Ryan, this is more my speed. Be sure to notice the drumming. It is superb!

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis