Once again: what are you listening to now?

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Free Bird at full power. I've seen them at least 10+ times in the 70's.

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Epica "The Quantum Enigma" on CD ... symphonic rock ... The lady has nice pipes

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
AC DC "Rock Or Bust" on CD

Albert King "Roadhouse Blues' on CD

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
OMFG! Crosses finally released the album...BOUGHT, NOW PLAYING

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Arthur Big Boy Crudup "Sunny Road" on CD

Johnny Winter "Step Back" on CD

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
"Dark Side of the Moon" on SACD. Had the CD for a few years and today I decided to go analog inputs and it sounds great.CD did not play with Coax or Optical input, now I'm good.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
"Dark Side of the Moon" on SACD. Had the CD for a few years and today I decided to go analog inputs and it sounds great.CD did not play with Coax or Optical input, now I'm good.
You were thinking it wouldn't sound good? :)

D

Dorita Franklyn

Enthusiast
I am currently listening to Frank Sinatra's Christmas album while drinking a hot cup of coffee :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I just listened to DSOTM multichannel this weekend. I pulled out all my SACDs because they were still in a box and that was one of the first ones I pulled out to listen to. Do yourself a favor and pick up Brothers In Arms on SACD - fantastic disc too.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
I just listened to DSOTM multichannel this weekend. I pulled out all my SACDs because they were still in a box and that was one of the first ones I pulled out to listen to. Do yourself a favor and pick up Brothers In Arms on SACD - fantastic disc too.
Thanks, Brothers in Arms is my favorite CD.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
I went on Amazon for "Brothers in Arms" and they range almost up to $90.00, which one should I get?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis