Once again: what are you listening to now?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Was digging through stuff looking for something and came across this album that I haven't listened to in a while. Courney may have issues, but she was doing some good music at one time.

Last edited:
Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Bruce Cockburn - Blueberry Hill .. might be a repost ... still delish.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Both these songs are on the album Jimmy Page "Special Early Works" featuring Sonnyboy Williamson. The correct album cover is shown on the first video.

This is a good blues album, especially if one likes Sonnyboy Williamson which I do. However, if you are die hard Page fan, you may be disappointed as there are only two songs where you actually here him play lead. For the remaining tracks, he plays rhythm guitar and is barely heard.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
A little Zappa and the Mothers. Sleep Dirt and Burnt Weenie Sandwich on vinyl.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Albert Collins "Frozen ALive" on vinyl .. some good picking by Albert

Led Zeppelin "Houses of The Holy" on vinyl

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Jefferson Airplane "Takes Off" in vinyl

Areosmith "Honkin on Bobo" on CD

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
AC DC new release "Rock Or Bust" . Its much better album than there Black Ice release.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Listening to (William Orbit) "Pure Shores instrumental" from the hit film The Beach (2000) in Dolby format 61, L/R surround sub bass extension. Sounds so different and mellow minus the lyrics form the, All Saints, which I have listened to, too many times since 2000.

Last edited:
A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Listening to Lonely Soul" (composed by Richard Ashcroft, Wil Malone & J. Davis; performed by UNKLE featuring Richard Ashcroft) that was featured on the end credits of The Beach (2000).

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Listening to Dario G Voices in Dolby format 61, in the parallel universe. :)

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Listening to Dario G - Sunchyme Dolby format 61, I like the rhythmic beat, harmony and voices surrounding the room.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis