Once again: what are you listening to now?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Modern Lovers "self titled" .... Here I thought they were a relatively new group but these guys started out in 1976!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm going to Not So Silent Night tomorrow. Featuring: Jack White and Metric. The Shins will also be there, but I only like one song from them...lol
Just listened Metric - Black Sheep a few minutes ago myself, along with a whole slew of other stuff ranging from pop (LMFAO and I'll admit...Gangnam Style) to country (Zac Brown Band, Hunter Hayes, and Jamey Johnson). I actually sought it out after hearing a piece of it in Scott Pilgrim.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Still diggin' these guys. I listen to this CD at least once a week.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just listened Metric - Black Sheep a few minutes ago myself, along with a whole slew of other stuff ranging from pop (LMFAO and I'll admit...Gangnam Style) to country (Zac Brown Band, Hunter Hayes, and Jamey Johnson). I actually sought it out after hearing a piece of it in Scott Pilgrim.
I really enjoyed the movie and the music was awesome. The Scott Pilgrim soundtrack is actually pretty decent, a lot of it was done by Beck. Some good stuff on there. I posted this one (not Beck and funny video) before:

And this one from SexBob-Omb from the movie.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm pretty sure the soundtrack is a big part of why I watch that movie obsessively. Well that and the fact that deep down I'm about as mature as your average 15 year old. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, the director hit the nail on the head with that one. I was watching it last night while I was waiting for my PS3s to swap data (new HDD)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I picked up a used copy of Screamin Blue Messiahs, album entitled "Bikinni Red"....awesome album...heard about these guys a long time go and just picking their stuff up now. Excellent music in that Clash kinda punk sort of way.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The album that changed everything...oh to be nine years old again for just a little while.:)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The album that changed everything...oh to be nine years old again for just a little while.:)

Their first two albums were stellar. After that, they lost thei rmagic. Strangely enough, they released this album in 2011

which is not as good as their fist two but much better than anything released after that. Its worth the purchase if you are still into the Cars.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
Gil Scott Heron - "Winter in America" and a little Jimi of course, :) , a live version of Voodoo Child, recorded at the Royal Albert Hall in London, Feb 69'. Fantastic playing.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
George Thorogood

Bottom of the Sea

H

Hawkeye

Full Audioholic
Popped in here for the first time in a LOOOONG time. Amazed to see this thread still going strong.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays all.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic

its a shame i cant find my cd of this

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis